Aoki and Norika's mermaid form

Aoki and Norika gained mermaid forms for some reason making them to see it's for their new Underwater Shrine Priestess job. Aoki has a seashell bra with ruffled sleeves and the scales on the tail that is two feet long can reflect the sunlight.

The scales were in ten different colors: blue, grey, red, purple, gold, silver, orange, black, indigo and white with see-through blue fins and the markings were also transferred to the tail as well, too making her to be shocked.

Norika has a seashell bra and the scales on the tail that is two feet long can reflect the sunlight with the scales being in eight different colors: dark blue, grey, purple, gold, silver, orange, black and white with see-through blue fins.

Both went into Gamer World and drove into the waters making them to collect a lot of stuff as they can sell it or restore it back to it's original state making them to do some research on the stuff first, then sell or fully restore really.

They can even reach the seashells faster now and explore shunken ships to get treasures from them making the two to have a lot of treasures that they stored up as having more than two heads to research it all is better as Aoki brought a castle.

Aoki made sure it was in Nosaka's name and that he'll be down in a couple of months since he's tied up with some paperwork and forms really. It worked as Aoki wasn't lying to them really making Norika to see a caring wife really.

'Guess I'll be the ambassador for our country here since some had never liked their lives on Earth and had families here really. Guess the 'Creator' gave them a chose really.' Aoki thinks as she has it all set up for Nosaka once he is much better really.

Naoki was a child that's actually orphaned and using this world to get away from that life really making Aoki to adopt her making her to be happy as everything was fully dealt with with Haizaki being the father making him to be shocked and Kidou helps them out really.

Naoki was happy and enjoying life fully as she is naturally just five-years-old. Haizaki was very shocked that his mother didn't have anything against it really making Aoki to smile as the little one needs a family and she has one again now really.

Norika was proud Aoki is looking after a little one herself really making her to be a good mother when Norika saw how Aoki and Haizaki were playing with the her making Kidou to be shocked as he has never ever seen Haizaki like this before.

Naoki even gained the same jobs as both of her parents really making them to blush as she's a natural Demonic Priestess with a Mermaid form as well, too. Naoki had amethyst purple with some sapphire blue patterns that looked like her favorite seashells in the shape of a star.

She also had a seashell head band holding back her naturally long hair that had grown past her neck and was now a few inches down her shoulder. She had taken to wearing it in a braid to keep it out of her eyes since she didn't feel like cutting it.

Haizaki had silver and blue scales outlining Demonic markings on his tail that marks him as a Demonic Lord while the silver and blue means he's a father making many to not piss him off really. Naoki has fun as Haizaki plays tag with her as they have fun under the water really.

Aoki and Norika went back to fully swimming in Gamer World with Naoki while Haizaki keeps an eye on her. They found a lot of stuff and they had brought it to the castle to have it checked out since if they don't want to live on Earth, they can live here like most have in the past really.

Haizaki loves that idea as it might work if they get tired of Earth really and that's only if they do get tired of it. Aoki chuckles at him as Haizaki is loving that idea more it seems as she hopes the others would as well, too as Nosaka would love his new castle.

'I pray he does really.' Aoki thinks as she looks down at Naoki who is sleeping in her little bed in her room before she went to her bed herself really.