Snow

Aoki saw a snow fairy who made it snow to fall for the children to play in early making Aoki to smile as she sees the children having so much fun really and the furred coats they were wearing makes her smile at them since they were having fun really.

Nosaka hugs her as he looks down onto his town making him to see Fubuki and Atsuya to join them and have fun as both Haizaki and Hiroto are doing war with snow balls making the kids to have fun. Norika was busy being the referee to the snow war.

Aoki sees Hikaru is still learning to be a knight by Noshikage in the library making her to smile at her little brother as he's fully enjoying himself in his lesson really as she saw Saginuma keeping an eye on Norika as the other referee to the snow war outside.

Aphrodite works in the church making him to love it there as he looks after the place as he can't believe Aoki gave him one to call home here making Kidou to fully chuckle as Aoki wants him to feel at home in their very town really.

(AN: imaging another on the another side of this picture to the left and the middle between them is a whole building with the back being connected together)

Aphrodite lives in the attic of the church where Aoki fixed it up to be the bedroom of a God making him to love it since it's perfect for him. Fudou was busy spying for Kudou-kontaku who knows and wishes to not join that world really.

Fudou has a lot of information and both Umihara sisters fully explained what they know making the police to understand since this will help them out. Hikaru fully just wonders why Froy Girikanan is his mate making him to be very confused really.

Aoki calms him down and she had him write down the Pros and Cons making it fair and then he can think if he should tell him or not. He likes how his onee-sama thinks and agrees with the idea. Nosaka gently pulls her outside to have some fun with everyone.

She smiles as she makes a snow angel which came to life and joins the snow fairy making Aoki to giggle at the site as Nosaka helps her onto the ice rink making her to be a bit scared, but held Nosaka as he teaches her how to ice skate making her to enjoy herself.

Everyone noticed and joins in making many to enjoy the fun as Aoki also did hot chocolate with beaver tail donuts making them to enjoy the treats. Aoki smiles as she sits on Hiroto's lap and crozy in a blanket as both the snow fairy and snow angel did a bit too much.

Everyone enjoys it and it lasted for two months making them to have a lot of fun for that very long time really. Aphrodite also joins in with them making him to have fun as this is awesome really. Nosaka had noticed a Snow Demon and he had Haizaki deal with it for safety.

Haizaki talks instead of attacking since it looks hurt making him to have a lieutenant under him now as he treats him and Nosaka has no problems really. Aoki was fully enjoying herself as Haizaki has her in the air right now the next day really.

She was enjoying the wind in her hair and she had a lot of fun just playing hide and seek in the many clouds really making her to fully be wondering how she stays on the clouds or doesn't go through them making her to see a small cutie as the little guy was all alone.

'Well, dad did say he wanted a grandson. Why not?' Noah was a cuite baby making the three girls to squeal at a baby brother. All three did agree that it's not fair there is more girls since they like to keep it even, so Noah got adopt by the four with Kidou's help.

Seems Noah was from Earth, but had too much fun in the clouds to be healthy really. Aoki turned a big one into a cradle making him to enjoy it as another one, but smaller was used as a blanket and again for his pillow. His room was painted like it was the sky with some clouds.

Plus there was some real clouds inside the room to make it fair really. Nosaka never knows how Aoki does it really as everyone was warned fast about the baby boy really. They didn't mind as it was fun looking after the little guy.

'More the line of getting use to him for their own in the future more really.' Aoki thinks as Noah is one happy baby boy as Nosaka sent a picture to her father from her cellphone making him to be happy about this really.