Nosaka's Castle

The bedroom that Nosaka found himself in was spacious, yet simple. He had a large king sized bed, a coffee table, a desk, a few chairs and a wardrobe for his clothes. A fire place sat on one wall and a window on the other.

He had a balcony just outside of a glass door that had a large table and a few chairs. It gave him an amazing view of the sea that almost immediatly drew Nosaka outside to stare at the crystalline blue water making him to be very amazed really.

A door opened up to reveal a nice bathroom that had a bath tube, a large shower, a toilet and a two sinks. It already held plenty of towels, washcloths and everything else Nosaka would require and then Nosaka moved out onto the balcony after putting his stuff away and almost flinched as someone spoke behind him.

"The guest rooms here are somewhat like the rooms you would give to guests for when you invite them over. I made sure of it and it's half the size of this very room." Nosaka saw Aoki as she's dressed in a simple pure white spaghetti striped dress with white high-heels on.

" Nosaka saw Aoki as she's dressed in a simple pure white spaghetti striped dress with white high-heels on

(AN: Ignore Arthuria Pendragon in the picture and place Aoki in it instead with it going to her knees)

It was making him to run and hug her making her to hug him back as Nishikage was in the doorway smiling as Nosaka was very happy since Aoki has it set up for him and what will get you in 'jail' for 'how long' making him to love this whole castle thing really.

Nosaka was looking around as the kitchen was twice as big and wide with room to walk between the two lines as Aoki fully shows Nosaka around his 'Home' in the 'Gamer World' making him to see the training fields for the knights and archers to defeat his kingdom really.

The library has a lot of books from every era since the first writing on paper has ever happen making him to be surprised as Aoki and Norika did this for him while Aoki had the idea actually making him to wonder how both managed to create this really.

Nosaka saw that there is many stables for the knights to use to house the horses into making him to see a royal one to allow his mount to live in which is a whole stable really cause of what his mount is really making Aoki to giggle mentally.

Nosaka saw his 'backyard' which has a lot of flowers, a couple of oak trees and willow trees as well, too with a low hedge maze to play in making Aoki to smile as Nosaka looks to be enjoying himself really. Kidou was amazed as this must have taking a long time to set up for Nosaka really.

There were so many kinds of restaurants, cafés, dinners and stores making Nosaka to be fully having a hard time remembering the names of as Aoki shows him his people making him to be very surprised when one of the many children gave him a flower.

"Thank you, little one." She smiles and ran back to her parents really making him to see Aoki taking the flower and placing it behind his right ear making the girl to fully chuckle at the two really as her flower is now not going to be blown away from him really.

"There. Now you don't have to hold it." Nosaka smiles as Aoki's right making him to see the rest of his kingdom and saw no walls yet as Aoki explains how many parks there is to make it fair with there being neutral grounds between the four classes.

"Huh? Four classes?" Nosaka is confused by that as Aoki nods.

"You're in the middle cause of the castle. The nobles are the next ones with neural grounds in between which is for the servants to have their own homes there really.

Next is the commoners with neutral grounds to allow both commoners and nobles to live there together if they marry each other really without their parents knowing it really.

Next is the peasants with neutral grounds. Some may want to marry commoners and neutral grounds do help with that one only while the one in between your castle and the nobles are for the servants only.

Next is the slums. That's for drug dealings, stealing and just crimes really. Think of them as the most inner defense before the knights show up to deal with the invading army. The slums will keep them at bay. I made a deal with them all actually.

The walls are in front of them, so they can guard and attack since some know how to use a sword and arrows making them the first line of defense really if you think of it really. They know how to throw those Molotov Cocktails drinks to burn people actually really.

Who knew all you need is a bottle, cloth, high proof and flammable liquor and you have a affordable explosive to throw at people with the liquor doing splatters to cause near biers to catch on fire really." Nosaka was very much shocked at what Aoki had just said really.

"A deal?"

"Ah-ha. They defend the walls for until the knights show up and they can do crime activities as long as it's not in the kingdom and they keep a look out for the knights at nighttime by rotating and taking shifts and their replacements must being there.

Well, be there before they leave to end their shift really. They agreed and the knights agreed that this is perfect really. The slums get paid for this really which will fully stop them from just fully stealing money and jewelry from others higher than them really." Nosaka was more shocked really.

"You came up with this very idea, didn't you?" Aoki nods as she wants him to have this fully really making him to really hug her once they got back to his palace as everyone was happy he has this really as he deserves to be happy actually making them to smile at the very scene really.

'Well done, Aoki. Well done.'