Chapter 6

"Tonight was...interesting," that was the first thing Jade said when I woke up "Sorry I wasn't trying to get you guys to worry," "No it's fine although why did you quickly want to go to sleep," how do I answer that? "I um, was sleepy," Jade looked at me "The Azuri I know is the last to go to sleep," "Well maybe I changed," Jade didn't know what to say next. Jade probably knows that I am hiding something from everyone. As I was thinking of this I walked out of my tent and went to the trail "Don't go there," "I am just going to take a walk," I just hope that Jade doesn't jump into conclusions and tell the whole squad.

  Jade's POV

I wonder why she acts differently now, first she was fine but as soon as the squad spent 1 day in the jungle she acts weird, there is something I'm missing but what can it be? Shame...guilt...of course it'd be that, I felt it before but what makes her feel shame? I wonder if I should tell the others...no definitely not. But I have to tell someone, who can be trustworthy? Hmmm I'll have to see who Azuri trusts in order to tell them. I guess I have to wait for her to come back in order to see.

 "Jade help us!" "Coming," I have to see what Alex got herself into now, when I arrived I saw that the buffalo was eating her hair "Help!!" "Don't worry Alex we'll help you," I pulled the buffalo's mouth out of Alex's hair "Thanks Jade, I just have grass in my hands and I was about to sprinkle it on the ground when suddenly the buffalo started eating my hair!" oh no let's just hope that Alex won't get rid of the buffalo, it's our only ride "I think it's best if we keep the buffalo, after all we might all get tired of walking," "Fine we'll keep it," "I'm back," Azuri's back! Now I have to look for clues to see who she trust, I hope it's obvious. This time she looks confident but for what? "Hey Azuri can you come with me?" "Sure," I took her to the deepest darkest area of the jungle "What do you want to talk about?" "Who do you trust?" was straight up saying it bad? At first Azuri looked surprised but then she took a deep breath "If I told you could you please NOT tell anyone?" "Sure," "Okay," she whispered who it was to me and I was surprised "I don't think he knows that you trust him," "I don't think so either but I bet it's not what other people expect," "Yeah, well it's nice talking to you but I have to go," "Okay see you," I know who I have to talk to. 

 "You think that's what's wrong with her?" "Yeah," I was telling Levi on how I think Azuri is shamed and guilty of something "Well that does sound like Azuri, although the big question is what could she be guilty of?" "I don't know that was what I was wondering," "Well then we have to find out we'll take turns talking to her asking her and gather some clues," "That's a good idea," "Okay who should go first?" "You, I already asked her who she trusts and I guess she ended up trusting her own enemy," "She thinks of me as her enemy?" "Yep," "Well I guess I will talk to her," 

End of Jade's POV

    I was minding my own business when Levi came along, just ignore him he probably wants to tease you. "Hey Azuri can we talk?" at first I tried to ignore him "Azuri?" I guess he does want to talk "Yes what is it?" "How do you feel lately?" geez, I don't know the answer to that question "Um I guess I have been...happy..." he frowns "I know that is not how you feel," he sure is right about that "I seriously am," "Jade told me you haven't been the same," "Okay fine maybe I am a little guilty about some personal things just don't tell the others it'll worry them but if I have to say how do I feel over all I'd say I am doing fine really I am," he seems to be satisfied about that answer, I was about to get back to work doing the fishing when he said "Just do me one favor," "What is it?" "Don't lie," like I will lie about something I just rolled my eyes. We will get out of this forest I know we will. I went back to camp and saw that Sora has gotten used to riding a buffalo I smiled then again do we really want to leave this jungle? It looks like everyone is already used to it. Night has finally fallen and everyone was about to go to sleep when suddenly we heard something, it was a helicopter. What is a helicopter doing here in the middle of nowhere? I got up and saw that everyone did too "There they are! Get them!" "What?!" They came to us and arrested us the buffalo went to defend Sora but someone got to Sora before it did but when the soldier tried to arrest Sora he fell "This one is weak apprehend the others before they get away," "Yes sir," they were running after us and they caught everyone but I ran away I could hear the squad saying  "Azuri come back here!" "Trust her she'll come back I just know," "Run Azuri run!" but that wasn't the scariest thing I heard what I heard was "AZURI?! That girl's name is Azuri?! Get her!" they're after me "Yes sir," I have to loose them and free the rest of the squad members "I'll come back soon," I climbed a big dark tree "Where did she go?" "I don't know but we need to arrest her and release the others, they don't know who she is," "Yeah she's not an innocent person," 

??? POV

      What do they mean by she's not an innocent person? There's nothing wrong with her! But what if they're right? I don't know who to trust...No I need to trust my friend. It's a good thing they let us go. "Come on guys we have to help her," "Not now, Alex," "We have to help her, Levi! Like how she helped us survive the jungle," Levi sighed "She's our friend...wouldn't you help a friend?," he looked at the ground "I don't think she'll want us to help her..." "What are you saying?!" "I am saying that she doesn't want our help," "Has anyone ever helped you in tough times?! Has she ever helped you?!" he winced but remained standing"Come on let's go," I grabbed his arm and pulled him with me "No, Alex don't you understand she looks independent enough," "Are you saying that she never helped us one bit?!" while we were arguing the secret agent  put on his heat-seeing goggles "I see her!" but she punched him so hard she made him unconscious she then dragged his body into a bush "Hey agent Snort I think we should activate our heat-seeing goggles, Snort? Snort where are you? Oh well I could activate my own," he put on his goggles and he saw her "She's on the left aim! Your darts to the left!" every agent aimed their sleeping darts at the left and shoot, she managed to dodge all of them expect for one and she started closing her eyes but shook her head and pulled the dart off she climbed to a tree but the dart is too strong and she went conscious "We got her now let's arrest her," but then suddenly there was a mist but through the mist I could see a girl wearing pale purple clothes "Levi look," I whispered when Levi looked at her he was shocked "That girl wearing purple! She reminds me of someone but who?" "I don't know, wait where did Azuri go?" "Well I think she can handle it after all it's just a small sleeping dart what can it do?" THUD. I looked to see that a person fell out of a dark old tree. Wait a minute that can't be Azuri, right? It's just a small dart she has been shot by many more so there's no way that's her- "She's down! Get her lads!" "Levi we have to save her!" "Since you care so much why won't you do it?" "Because I can't do it alone," "Why not?" "Don't you see? I have been nothing but weak all day in the jungle," while they were talking a black shadowy figure came "Where should we get her?" "I don't know but I think we have to leave her," "Why? She'll die and the _____ will disband because she's the leader!" "If we take her to the "place" they will get suspicious if we take her to their house they will think she is working for someone," "I just want to make sure that she's okay that's all," "I know how you feel but it's best if we leave her," the black figure nodded and they were gone.

12 hours later...

   Great now we are being chased by a mountain lion! AHHHHHH!" screamed Alex "We have to get to the research center! I think it's this way," dead end "Good job, genius!" ROOOOARRRRR! Oh no it's the lion! "Stay back," I shivered as the lion got closer and closer "AHHHHH!" the lion looked the other way and another figure came and took it down "Azuri! You're alive!" but when the lion retreated Azuri fell "Azuri!" for once Levi cared for someone "I think I see the research center," "Great! Let's go to it!"

End Of Alex's POV

      I woke up to find that I was in a car, a CAR I thought we were in the jungle! When I tried to move it hurt "Where am I? Where are we going? My friends are in the jungle you know! We have to save them!" "Relax we are your friends," oh, it's only Alex but how did they find the car? The research center! Of course. "Are we going home?" "Yes of course we are," finally somewhere where we don't have to worry about getting chased by a wild animal. "When are we going to get there? I have to order happy burger," "We'll get there soon and you know it," "I see the house!" suddenly Light pointed to the mansion. I almost forgot we lived there but suddenly a question went into my head. "Wait what happened to the buffalo?" Sora look sad and so did everyone else "We- we had to leave it in the jungle where it belongs," I felt a sharp pang in my chest. I shouldn't feel sad for a wild animal, we didn't even tame it right but it was a very loyal ride. Why do I care about something that hates me?! I need to think about other things...I guess leaving it in the jungle makes sense, it's where it belongs. Good now focus on something different. I looked around and noticed that Jax looked the least sad and instead looked a bit happy, I guess he is happy that the buffalo isn't here to ruin his relationship with Sora. I looked around and noticed how worried Levi looks, he might be worried about how the fans are going to react when the squad didn't post for two days but it looks like something else...hmmm I am going to have to find out. "We're here," there it is the house of safety where we don't have to worry about anything.