Chapter 32

Sora's POV

     "Get out of me!" "I will!" suddenly a blue ghost flew out of me. Then he pinned me to a wall "Who are you? Why did you summon me?!" "Summon you? I didn't do that!" "I was guarding the second orb when I felt like a portal opened, I went inside of it and I appeared in a person, that is you!" so that means that when Dora "froze" me this ghost went inside of me "I have to go now," I said and tried to run away. When the ghost stopped me "I still don't know where or who you are, so maybe if you tell me those things maybe I'll set your friends free?" he asked. Should I trust this ghost or should I try to free my friends myself? Well...what do I have to loose? "Fine, I'll trust you, my name is Sora and you are in the Hybrid Kingdom," the ghost looked both surprised and happy "Okay...I'll just go talk to Hybrid then," as he floated away a million questions flooded in my head so I decided to asked some "What is your name, whose Hybrid and what do you mean by you'll free my friends? Where are they anyway?" he just stared at me in mid-air then he blinked and said "I am Frost the guardian spirit of the second Frost Orb, Hybrid is the spirit of the Hybrid Orb and when I took control of you I trapped your friends in a prison made of ice," he answered. They weren't the answers I wanted but I guess I could never give out answers myself. So that means I have to save my friends, but how do I do it all alone? This ghost is going to ask some spirit to help it or something and my ice powers are weaker than Dora's. Maybe I do have to ask the spirit and then I could bring it with us "Hey Frost do you want to help me? You could travel with us if you want," he stared at me again then he nodded very slowly "I think I could help you by strengthening your powers but you do have to bring me with you in your trip around the world or whatever you're doing," he answered. So now I am walking through the Hybrid Kingdom with a ghost inside of me, leading the way to where my friends are "Right...left, turn and you found them," he said. When I saw them they were imprisoned in a cell each and instead of a door there were icicles blocking the way. "Don't worry guys I am going to save you!" "Sora? Aren't you supposed to be possessed or something?" asked Dora "Yeah, that might've been my bad I didn't know what was happening so I decided to act hostile towards the problem," said Frost "What the who are you and why do you look like Sora when he's possessed?!" asked Jaxx. But Frost just winced (fake) "Ouch! That guy seems to be very rude to ghosts as if he never saw one," "Wait if you are a ghost and you got out of Sora does that mean that Sora's free?" asked Charli "No, I am still in Sora but I just decided to come out for a while," he answered "So technically we are living in the world of Toilet Bound Hanako right?" asked Alex and everyone shot her a dirty look. Frost sighed "What's wrong?" I asked "Sora don't talk to the person who possessed you," said Jaxx "He is not evil okay? He just wants to protect himself-" "It's fine Sora you don't have to defend me...it's not like people like ghost guardians like me anyway," "Wait so there are spirit guardians for all the orbs?" asked Light "Yes, except for the Lost Orb, only a human could be the guardian of that and I am pretty sure the orb has already chosen who the guardian is," "Could you at least tell me how to melt the ice?" I pleaded. Frost looked to me and my friends "I wish but I am not allowed to tell any mortals my secrets or weakness," he said "I am sorry Sora," he started floating away "Frost wait! You have to tell me!" but he just turned around (while in mid-air) smiled and then started to turn invisible. There was silence "So Sora how do we get out of here?" asked Jackie trying to lighten up the mood "Well this is ice so maybe we need salt-" "It's useless! If I don't have strong ice powers, I don't even know my own kingdom and I don't know where to get salt in the Hybrid Kingdom," I said. Everyone was silent for a moment when Dora said "Sora when you made this ice prison you were stronger than me, I couldn't even make something so huge with ice before," is that true? Am I the one who did that? No Frost said that he enhances the powers of the host so some of those powers might be from him. I shook my head "I am sorry but I am not strong enough," "At least try," said Azuri "I didn't know that I was strong until I stepped into battle when I was trying to defend my life," she said. Maybe they're right maybe I can do this. I concentrated on imagining the ice prison gone and melted and close my eyes. I can do this! I heard a SHHHHHHHH! Noise and opened my eyes again. The prison is gone and everyone was free and soaking wet. Alex turned into a fish "HELP!" she said and everyone laughed. Dora made an ice fish tank and Lavender filled it with water. Jackie scooped Alex up and put her in the tank "Ahh! Thank goodness we have a person who could make water or else I might be dead," "So let's go find that orb," said Levi "And Frost, he's confused and he needs to protect the Frost Orb or else the Frost Kingdom is going to suffer," said Lavender. Jaxx sighed "You're right guys, we have to find him and bring him back,".