Chapter 35

Drake's POV

      We were riding and then we stopped for rest for about four hours when Zach suddenly complained "Yuck! I am sick of this! I don't want to eat ramen and marshmallows my whole life!" Livi stuck her tongue out "Well too bad! You have to deal with it!" I sighed and I ate my marshmallow. At least be grateful for what you have, you shouldn't take what you are sick of for granted. "Well what do you want then? I mean it's not like I could grant your wish in any way but I just want to know...hahaha..." I looked to Azuri from Zach, is she trying to hit on him or something? Alex seems to sense this "Hey! Watch what you are trying to say to my man!" she looked surprised at Alex "Huh?! What do you think I was doing? Do you think I am trying to flirt with him or something?! Pfft! I wouldn't do it in front of you!" she said back. I didn't want to see any fighting so I looked over at the others. Luca is sharpening is knife. Levi is doing the same. Lucri is trying to conduct an experiment of something? It seems to go wrong because as soon as she mixed the red mixture with the blue it exploded. Livi is practicing her fighting moves on a tree and trying to hit a small dot with her knife. Light is running away from a squirrel. Lavender is kicking a tree as hard as she could-it broke in half, wow that girl is strong. Anyways Charli is...feeding a squirrel army acorns? Oh well, Dora trying to stop Jaxx and Sora from flirting with each other but it looks like she failed. Jackie is trying to make Lavender practice fighting with her. Zach is sourly chewing is ramen and marshmallow. Alex is making him try to feel grateful for having food to eat. And Jade...oh she's the most wonderful thing anyone has ever done, she plants trees, that's something I've always admired about Jade, she's so helpful to the environment...unlike me. Frost was floating around when he saw Dora trying to make Jaxx and Sora stop flirting, he had an idea, he turned into his Ghost Form and floated into Sora. Sora's cyan eyes glowed, he moved away from Jaxx and shot ice at him. Jaxx yelped and barely dodged it. After Dora was satisfied Frost came out of Sora's body laughing. Sora then was wondering why Jaxx was laying on the ground with ice near him while scratching his head. And Pyro was staring at the fire looking alone. I went to her and sat next to her "Hi Pyro," she looked startled but then calm "Oh hi," "What are you doing sitting alone?" "I just wanted to think of that flashback...it felt so real but that meant that whoever made me the guardian was evil and I didn't want to know that," "There are somethings that we all don't want to know but he end up having to know them already," I answered and she looked even more worried. "It looks like there is something else you are worried about what is it?" "Well...I didn't want to tell Frost this but I am afraid of losing him and now that he has so many people to be friends with...I just feel like he'll ditch me one day," she said. Wow, that was touching, I almost felt the same in my childhood when I didn't think that Jade liked me. "You shouldn't think that way, besides I think Frost will like you, even if he does have many people to be friends with," I pointed out. She looked at me with her fiery, red eyes. When I looked into them it almost looked like I could see...my childhood self looking right back at me. "Maybe you're right," she said taking her eyes off me. "Hahaha! You should've seen your face!" "Jaxx why are you laying down?" "C-c-cold," "Looks like someone needs your help," I smirked and pointed at Sora trying to help Jaxx get up. She laughed and went towards them. I watched as she used her fire powers to make Jaxx warm. "T-t-thank you!" he stuttered. But the ice started to melt and Sora looked relieved "Oh thank goodness you're okay," after Jaxx recovered from the "accident" he glared at Frost while Frost was laughing "What did you do that for?!" "Hahaha! Dora looked really distressed and desperate to stop you guys I thought that maybe if I froze you she wouldn't have to worry," Jaxx scowled at him but left him alone. Azuri then came over to us "Guys, gather around the campfire I have a confession to make," we all sat down at the campfire waiting to hear what she has to tell us. She first took a deep breath and then blurted saying "I am a Morph Genie and I could make wishes come true!" everyone stared at her in shock "So...does anyone have a wish that you want to make granted?" she asked shyly. But we were all too in shock to respond. Eventually someone said "I wish I could eat taco bell again," it didn't take us too long to find out that it was Zach. Azuri looked shocked but then laughed and teased "Really? Out of anything in the world you chose food?" "Heck yeah I did!" "Haha, okay fine what kind of taco would you like to have?" "Just a regular taco (I am sorry I don't know what the order is in Taco Bell because I've never been to it before, I am so sorry! :()," "Okay! Your wish will be granted right...now! Taco Taco Bell! Give Me A Regular Taco Shell!" as if one command there suddenly appeared a regular taco shell with Taco Bell's wrapping. "Wow! I didn't know it'll happen that fast!" he exclaimed as he dug in. "Does that mean that we could have anything we want now?" "Yes I think so," replied Livi "Luca are you okay? You don't seem to be talking much ever since we got here," asked Levi and Luca just looked away from him "Luca?" "I'm fine..." Levi doesn't look convinced and Livi and Lucri could see that "You shouldn't always take your siblings seriously you know? I learned that after a few years with Lucri," advised Livi. He nodded but didn't look or say anything to anyone. "Guys it's time to go to sleep," said Lavender looking at the horizon. I yawned "You're right, but I am going to be sleeping with Jade!" she blushed but didn't protest.