Chapter 19

Lucri's POV

  Oh it was just Levi, phew! "Hey Levi what are you doing here?" he quickly-frantically closed the door and sighed "Hello? What's wrong?" I asked, I guess I startled him because he jumped and turned around "O-oh it's just you," "We were thinking the same, so what are you hiding from or who are you hiding from?" "Alex," "Why?" "I think *pant* *pant* she wants to force me to make an appearance in every video she makes," "Ooooh! Looks like someone has a secret admirer!" said Livi who seems very annoyed, Levi stared at her in shock but she didn't flinch or change what she was saying then he grinned "Hey! I got an idea on how Alex could leave me alone," he said with a mischievous grin Livi looks interested, well for a second at least "Okay what is this 'plan'?" then he laughed "I don't know," he shrugged "It includes you in it," she glared at him but then tried to restrain herself "Fine, what is this important 'plan?'" "I have to pretend to like you and you have to pretend to like me back," everyone gasped, no one has ever dared to even give a quest to Lavender or Livi but him! Is she going to accept? She looked at him "I-" suddenly the doors opened and in came Alex "Levi! There you are! You should know better than to run away like that! We need to do a vlog," "Okay, coming," said Levi as he trudged after Alex "I accept this as a challenge," whispered Livi but Levi could hear her, he turned around and looked at us with happiness, and excitement in his eyes "What do I have to do first?" "We'll meet up at the cafeteria," he whispered "LEVI! COME ON!" "Okay fine! I'm coming!" geez! That was a long time! Why? Because we already had lunch so that meant that they had to either do it at break (which starts at 12:50) or they have to wait after school to meet (2 or 3 hours) so I guess they have to make up their minds fast! 

   2 Minutes Later...

   Okay that was faster than I thought they already plan to meet at break time, I looked at the clock, he should be here by now...wait...yep that's him! Levi went up to her "So what's the plan? What do I have to do?" "Well, you have to follow me everywhere so that Alex will never see you without me," "Okay reasonable," she said with a shrug "But no kissing is allowed," she grunted in disgust "Why in the world would I do that?! Eww!" Levi rolled his eyes "We're only doing this because I want Alex to stop acting so obsessed to me," she snorted "More like you look like an anime character, that's why she likes you maybe if you dress up a little more formal and not a cosplay of Levi or Shoto Todoroki she would've stopped," she muttered "Excuse me?" "Nothing," "Mhmm," they just stood there (not really staring at each other but Levi is, Livi was just looking at the ground) "So shall we start the plan?" asked Livi breaking the silence "Y-yes," Levi went to find Alex and found her pretty quickly "Hey Alex," "Hi Levi! That vlog we did was amazing! Everyone loved it! I think we should do another," he clenched his fists, he must be irritated or something because he doesn't look happy, "Um actually I want you to meet someone," Alex looked at him and then behind him "Is it a boy or a girl? Are they rude? When can I meet them?" "Well you can meet her now!" Livi came out "Hi Alex," (she was wearing a disguise so that Alex wouldn't recognize her) at first Alex looked at her in confusion then she looked at Levi then at her then at Levi, and this went on forever! Until finally Alex looked like she knew what was going on "Oh. No. You. Didn't- I can't even-Levi come with me!" he looked nervous but to make sure that Alex actually thought that they were "a couple" he whispered something in Livi's ear and then rushed back to Alex. Uh oh! I hope he's not in trouble for something that's close to being a prank! I hope all goes well...

   Levi's POV

   I was so nervous when Alex told me to come with her, I thought I was going to be in trouble for sure! But when she pulled me aside she looked me right in the eye and said the worst thing possible! "Are you in a relationship with that girl? Because if you are then I will make her a squad member in The Squad!" this was not part of the plan! But what do I do?! If I tell her no, I am not in a relationship with her then she's going to keep on bothering me! But if I say yes then the SA company will find out that a squad member in The Squad is a Rainbow Squad and not only will they arrest her and put her in jail but they'll do that to me too! Sometimes I lose control on what I am going to say when I am lost in thought and since it is unfortunately happening now I just blurted "YES!" "Really?" I have another chance! All I have to do was say- "Yes, I am sure," Why. In. The. World. Would. I. Do. That?! Not only have a lied to Alex but I have put The Rainbow Squad and my life in big danger! What am I going to tell Livi? Am I going to say "You are going to have to play along,"? That just sounds so so...so creepy! I would say no if I was the person I'm asking. I thanked Alex for telling me this and went to Livi "Um," she eyed me suspiciously "What?" "N-nothing, nothing at all," she glared at me "You are obviously hiding something, you stammer and you came up to me, what is the problem?" Do not tell her do not tell her do not tell her "You are going to have to come to our squad," she looked taken a back "WHAT?! WHY?" great, now you have no choice but to answer all of her questions even if they make you sound guilty "Because Alex actually thought we are in a relationship and now she wants you in The Squad so that we can't be separated-" "Shhhh," she suddenly said and her eyes scanned the hallway "Oh no," she said before ducking into a locker. Something told me to duck into the same locker she was in but there's no way I'd be caught dead with her so I stood there like an idiot and waited for what scared Livi.