Chapter 43

Alex's POV...

    Frost was sad "What's wrong Frost?" asked Jackie. Frost was sad but didn't cry instead his face darkened "If a host of a Spirit Guardian left it's ghosts by going to different world then...the spirit will have to kill their host," he said. There was silence. Poor Sora, it must be difficult juggling being normal and being bounded by a ghost at the same time (gee, I wonder what that reminds you of? Hint: it starts with an Au and ends in an thor!) I wonder if...if Frost could...yeah I think it might be able to work. "Hey Frost what happens if we take you and Pyro with us?" everyone (except for Livi who is in dragon-morph) looked at me "Alex are you insane?!" asked Frost. Then he continued "That would mean...I WON'T HAVE TO KILL SORA! WOOHOO!" he said, overjoyed that he didn't have to murder his own host. I smiled a smug smile and said "Yeah, I thought of it like the back of my head," I said. "There is a side-effect though," said Lucri. I whirled my head to face her. I don't care that my face looked worried. "What?! There is?! What is it?" "It's that if Frost and Pyro aren't careful enough they'll end up trying to be hunted down by the SA company, don't you remember how they almost captured us by tracking our directions to the Masquerade Ball they hosted," she observed. I nodded. I remembered the night (but don't worry I am not going to do a flashback). "So where are we headed to now?" "The over-world, to protect the people who live there from the Pillagers," said Light. We nodded but that was when I realized something. We don't know how to get back to the over-world! We simply couldn't find the same swamp can we? "Guys we don't know how to get back," I said. They looked at me "I mean I do...I think," said Livi. Everyone looked at her. "I just so happen to swipe a portal blue-print when we were in the Fire Kingdom," she said. Pyro, Jaxx, and Jackie both glared at Livi but they can't say anything because if they do- "Seriously Livi? Out of all the other kingdoms you could've swiped you decided to choose Fire?!" "Yeah you should be happy you are our ride," "I was your ride," she whispered. "What does that mean-AHHHH!" I said. She suddenly started diving into the water. "AHHHH!" everyone screamed (except her and the ghosts). After she dove in she started coming in and out of the water like a flying fish "swimming" in the air. "LIVI STOP!" screamed Luca. But she replied back saying "I will not stop until they say sorry! That includes you, Pyro!" it was when she was about to submerge us again that they finally said at the same time "OKAY WE GET IT! WE'RE SORRY! NOW COULD WE GO TO WHERE WE USED TO BE BEFORE YOU KEEP ON DROWNING US?!" she flew back up to the surface and glided smoothly in the wind. "Okay, I think we could go back if we combined all the orbs together," suddenly Frost snapped to attention "What?! No, I don't think so! I wouldn't do that if I were you!" "Why not? It says here that when the orbs morph together they will form a key to the over-world," said Livi. I don't know who to believe but something tells me they got bamboozled. And only one of them is telling the truth. So we are going to find out who is telling the truth. "Alright guys I think that one of you is correct so in order to prove that let's see what is right, Livi do we need to be in a specific location to put the orbs in?" she nodded "On the Haunted Mountain, but I don't know where that is," "It's where we set camp at," said Charli. Light nodded. "Yeah I think so too," "So that's where we're going," I said. Livi nodded and turned west. 

      At The Campsite...

     We are here in the old campsite. I turned to Livi "What does it say?" "We need to go near our campsite," she said. Livi nodded and then went to an area. "It says...right about here," she said. And pointed at a ground. Frost nervously followed us "I wouldn't do that," he kept muttering. "Just shut up!" "I am only worried!" "Worried about nothing," "I wouldn't want to catch a fight with me," "Bring it on," she said pulling out her sword. Levi went towards them "Guys stop, we are here to go home not to fight," he said. She sighed "Fine," she went away from them both and then placed the orbs in a certain order. Suddenly when it was done the orbs formed a power and then it made a key "See?" she said with a smirk. "We have to hurry," said Pyro "The key will kill us if we don't go in fast enough," "You're right," said Frost and we all hurried there. Suddenly there was a portal that sucked us all in. We are finally going home. After 10 years we are going home. 

        At Home...

    When we arrived there was a forcefield around the country but it was too late. The Pillagers have already attacked our country, our city, our home. "Wow this place is just chaos, ash, fire, and soot now," Frost said. "What are we going to do now? Even the house is brunt down," Sora said, sadly. "We build our own home and raise this city as our own," there will be another book soon (maybe Idk) but it will be about a girl who is secretly a babysitter (kind of inspired by Can You Keep A Secret.) 

A/N

    Hey guys! Congrats you made it to the end! I am not sure if I am going to make another book since school but I'll see. It might take me months or years though ;-;. I hope you understand! Later!