Chapter 37

Luca's POV

     I was looking at Livi as she was reading my note I have given her. As she was reading this note she suddenly paused and then whirled her head to face me. I yelped but then ducked into a tree. While I was there a million thoughts filled my mind. Is she going to forgive me? What if she doesn't? She spotted me what if she came to hurt me? Will I ever forgive myself if I were in her life? I hope she knows that I was trying to do this for my parents- "Luca what are you doing hiding behind a tree?" I gulped. I am going to have to face her. "Nothing I am just-" "If you are wondering if I forgave you or not there is a high chance that I won't," my heart skipped a beat. But then she sighed "But you are lucky this time, I forgave you," I can't believe what she was saying "Wait-you're actually going to forgive me?!" "Yes I did and don't push it or I might just do the opposite," I nodded. I wasn't about to "push" my luck but I did ask her one more thing "Do you really have a crush on me?" she blushed a little "No, not anymore I don't," she finally answered. "Are you also afraid of knives?" she stared at me awkwardly "Yes...and no," "Why no?" "Because I do allow myself to touch Azuri's knife," she answered. I nodded "So why did you act weak when I attacked you with my knife?" she gulped "Because when I was a little girl I cut myself with a butcher knife...and then I cried and cried in front of everyone while they laughed at me..." she put her hand on her arm. I wanted to grab her other arm but I hesitated and instead put my arm in my pockets. "Luca! Come on you're going to be late for dinner!" said Levi. I nodded and left. "And don't try to steal the orbs again, Frost and Pyro set up a forcefield so that no one can touch them," oh, I guess I have to find out how to crack the forcefield- "They will try to rescue your parents as well...all of us will except for me, I need some time to think," after she walked away I rushed to where my note was and frantically looked at what she said. My heart skipped another beat it said "Yes, I forgive you, for now..." does that mean that she forgives me but what does "For now..." mean? Does it mean that she doesn't trust me anymore? Am I overreacting? Is this normal? Am I even normal- "LUCA!" shouted Levi "Coming!" I hurried over to them. Everyone was passing a butter knife because we had toast with butter but Livi insisted on spreading her butter with a fork. "Livi come on a butter knife is more better," said Lavender "I could do what I want," she hissed "Okay relax I was just suggesting," Livi muttered a "Yeah right," but still didn't touch the butter knife. However she seems comfortable touching her samurai sword. She was throwing it like she wasn't afraid even one blade. I watched her as she did her "Sword Show" but I think I watched too long because I suddenly turned my head around to see both Lucri and Levi staring at me "What are you doing staring at my sister?" "Why are you looking at her? Finish your food as well," they both said these things in the same time. They looked at each other and blushed. Suddenly I snapped my fingers "I see what's going on here~" "It's not what it looks like!" "I'll never fall for a Livi-wannabe!" they said all that at the same time again! They blushed and talked and this kept on happening for like forever until Levi finally said "Alright! What is going on? Why are we talking at the same time and why are we blushing?" "I am just blushing of embarrassment," said Lucri quickly. I nodded "Mhmm just what a pair in love would say," I said. This made them blush more "N-no," said Lucri. Levi shook his head "I don't see what you mean or hear you!" he said and covered his ears. I laughed but when I turned to look at Livi she's gone. Levi decides to tease me for this "Oooh! Looks like your one true love is gone!" "Shut up!" I said. I then went to find Livi. I searched in the tree canopies where the ghosts like to hang out. Not there. I looked in her tent. Nothing. I looked in Lucri's tent. Not there. Ugh! Where could she be?! I searched everywhere but- *wind blowing* is that wind? This is very hot temperature mountain. How could wind blow here? I decided to follow the wind and saw that it lead to a big clear out in the middle of a forest. I looked around and saw Livi. She was sitting there on a rock, suddenly something came out. It looked like a spirit? It came to her and sat down with her. The ghostly person is black, has long flowing hair, looks like Pyro except black, and has a clock in her pocket. "Hi what's up?" "Oh I just found out that someone I liked actually betrayed me," "Oh what happened?" "He tried to steal the orbs and attempted to kidnap me," there was silence. Eventually Livi shook her head "I better head back to the others, Phantom, thanks for seeing me, and bye!" "Bye," Livi ran towards the others while Phantom went under the rock. So Livi has been meeting up with a black spirit? That doesn't explain anything but it does explain why she has been missing all the time. Hey! I better get going too. I ran towards camp and as soon as that happened everyone asked a question "Luca where have you been?" "Why did you came from the forest?" "Did you just follow me?" I wanted to answer all of them but I needed to answer one. So I did "Guys *pant* you can't believe what I saw!"

     To Be Continued...

     A/N

  Sorry this is so short. Things have been pretty busy for me. I don't know if the next chapter is going to be posted tomorrow or not, maybe it will be posted in two days. I don't know. But thank you all for reading my book! I know it's not much but I really appreciate knowing that you like my story! As I said I'll be very busy with school so that might explain why I don't post as much as I used to. Have a great day! Bye! :)