Chapter 28

Levi's POV

      I was stumbling around in the sewers following the others when we stopped "Why did we stop?" I asked "Because these tunnels lead to different directions and only one of them can lead to the exit, AKA the Ocean Kingdom," explained Lucri "So how are we supposed to know which one is the exit?" "I think that is the exit tunnel," Lavender pointed to a tunnel "I could feel water since I am a mermaid," we went there but it was a dead end, she lead us to different tunnels but they all ended up in dead-ends, but when we went to the last tunnel... "Ugh! Why don't we just stop going into tunnels and try to break out?" asked Livi "Because-" "I am going to try it anyway," she grabbed a small item out of her sweater that was tied around her waist and used it against a wall. I don't know what it is but all I heard was a PEW PEW PEW! "Livi it is not the time to use your BB gun!" "What? I am just using it to test and see if there's any water behind the wall so that I can punch it," "That idea is what is going to drown us!" "Actually that might be a good idea," said Lavender thinking "If she could shoot a small hole and it leaked water then we'll know that it's the ocean," explained Lavender "Woah I haven't even thought of that!" said Livi tapping her chin "But it sure does sound great," she replied and then she started shooting her BB gun everywhere. A missile flew past me and almost hit me "Watch where you're shooting that thing!" I exclaimed "Don't worry if I do shoot you then it'll mean that it's an accident and I totally didn't mean it," "That's comforting," said Luca, eventually one direction she shot leaked water "It looks like I found where the ocean is," she said smugly "Okay now let's get our of here," said Lavender but before Livi was about to punch the wall she spotted something. It was... "Is that coffee?" "Yeah why?" I asked she dropped her hand and went towards it then she looked inside, stared at it and put it back but then as soon as she walked two feet away she stopped again but this time her eyes were bulging out of her head and she went charging at us "What the-Livi snap out of it!" said Alex when she was trying to cut her hair "What happened to her?" "Why is she trying to kill us?" everyone was filled with questions but there was one person who said "Oh no," it was Lucri the only one of us who is very close to Livi "What?" "The coffee, whenever she drinks coffee she either loses her energy or it gets her out of control," "But she didn't drink any of it," said Luca "Some of it might fall on her," she explained, so coffee is one of her weaknesses? Good to know, I'll replace the water in Azuri's clubhouse with coffee "We have to weaken her energy," "How do we do that?" "We have to defeat her," so we started trying to catch her but she kept on dodging since she had a lot of sugar-energy in her. But suddenly Luca hit her with one of his punches "I am sorry Livi," he whispered and she just laid there not moving "Is she okay or is something wrong?" I asked, I was starting to be concerned and worrying if Lucri was right or not "Yes, she's okay this is normal," suddenly she woke up "What happened?" "You drank coffee on accident and you almost got us killed," Luca calmly explained "That was pleasant," did she remember it or something? And if she did then why did she asked what happened? "We have to continue you know-" "Guys we have terrible news!" said Jax (Rainbow Squad) and Dora coming in "What happened?" "It's Lavender and Azuri!" "They found out how to make a hole big enough to go through," "How's that bad?" "You didn't let us finish! After they found out some people came in out of nowhere and took Lavender, they didn't take Azuri but she said that she's going to go after them to get Lavender back," "So you guys are telling me that as soon as Livi is going crazy you guys are on the other side of the walls and are figuring out how to rescue each other while we almost died?!" asked Alex "Well...to be honest it is like that," said Sora "Yeah..." agreed Jaxx "So what are we waiting for? Let's save them!" said Jade (whose no longer hypnotized by her aunt) "I do wish to do that but aren't you guys forgetting one thing?" asked Drake "What?" "Well for starters we aren't arm and we don't even know who we're dealing with right now," he said "You're right but all we know is that they have Lavender and Azuri is trying to save her," I said he nodded and turned to Dora and Jackie "Did you guys see what kind of getaway vehicle they were using," "Well yes and no," "All we saw was a flying wooden vehicle, I thought it was a flying airship bu there's no way that's true right?" asked Dora "Girl wake up! We are technically in a fantasy world where the impossible is possible not in planet Earth!" said Alex who was frustrated. Dora winced "Okay I get it so they used an airship as a getaway vehicle," Drake nodded "What kind of people uses an airship-" "It's an airship with a white whale carrying the ship," said Jackie (Jax) then Drake resumed "What kind of people uses an airship that has a whale carrying it and is experienced in kidnapping royalty?" "I don't know kidnappers? Royalty bounty hunters?" guessed Lucri "No, the answer is obviously: pirates!" "Pirates? You think a pirate could drive an airship and let them have witnesses?" asked Livi "They'll kill Dora and Jax if they saw that they're witnesses," "But they didn't see us!" "Yeah and we should save those two anyway because in our squad there's an oath," "Never Leave A Squad Member Behind! By Lady Asher!" they both said "Oh right I remember that, I remembered it almost got me killed," said Livi "But our lives are worth risking so that the others can survive," said Lucri "Let's not go that way," warned Livi "Right, we have to save them," said Luca I nodded. But first we have to find that ship!