1

+.°🍀○•<<—[🧸]—>>•🍦○°.+

"Kiss me."

"P-please, no! Not now I-"

"Just kiss me one last time before we...before you'll leave."

Both are getting closer until their faces are small inches away. By grabbing the chin with one hand since the other try to avoid eye contact, they can feel their eyes drown to eachother.

They stepping backwards until they are close to the bed edge and plunge together onto the bed, eyes still holding the intense gaze. One hovers over the other, supporting his wrinkled elbow by holding them between the one under him, trapping his love under him.

"Give me a chance." he huskily says while bitting his lips to hide his lowly chuckle,"Do you want this suddenly to end, beg me to stop? I know you want me."

They almost can feel their breath,
so close are their lips, so close to feel
the magic feeling again to feel the butterfly's again.

So close to spread their forbidden towards the world — the room.

"Babe, I never stop loving you. Please...don't leave." he decreases the gap until he smashes his lip on the warm soft one's.

He starts to undress his bluse shirt, lips still locking after they sloppy chase kiss.

"I love y–"

"HAHAHAHAHA"

"This is unbelievable. CUT !"

It is monday — a monday afternoon. The clock says 05:53 p.m.

A ordinary day, where a certain set crew are filming a movie called '50 : 50'.

A girl, who is confused about
the true love and once she finally thought she found him,
there are suddenly two of them she fell in love. Simple logic so far.

"You still did great Beomgyu." manager Jun tries to comfort the young actor, Choi Beomgyu, who in return, smiles softly.

But he is obviously not satisfided with his job.

"Seriously again? Jesus Christ." The director throws and rips the papers off as he continues,"Beomgyu,
Juhee. You guys may take a break."

Both nooded.

The director bends his face to someone who's dying of laughing in the corner.

"Kai is your name, isn't it?"

"Hmpf. Ye-yes I'm Hueningkai, d-director Cho." Hueningkai almost tears up by laughing until his stomach hurts. Even can't balance straight on his feet.

"I'm so sorry, it won't happen again."

He tries to calm himself down,"It's just I can't take these type of scenes serious without laughing, haha why-y is it so hot here? Does anybody has a bottle of water for me?"

Still stiring a mix feeling of being done of Hueningkai but at the same time smiling at the younger's ridiculous present, the director recalls the scene earlier and chuckles.

"Fine...good. I understand. But if it'll happen again, you know what it costs."

The curly blonde boy bubb his head.

"Anyway, this poor boy doesn't have his water. Does anyon–"

"Yeah yeah, I have. Don't worry!"

"Thank you, Soobin." director Cho says, "Please calm your friend
down before the glasses will break into pieces. His laugh is something else. It's...unique?"