42

"W-what are you doing??"

"What you deserved for so long."

Two blurry faced man are fighting in the dark. The one attacks with a knife, the other advocates himself from the attack attempt.

Zooming in, there plants many gigantic trees which block the starless night sky — two men get into a fight in a solitary forest.

"What are you talking about? I-i thought you were my best friend?" the one men, who's defending, ask.

The other men with the knife heaves out a wicked snort, which turns later into a uncanny, weird laugh, making the other frowning.

They both first had a big gap between them but now the man with knife steps slowly but safe towards his target. His smirk never leaves his face. He just look lethal into the other's soul.

The one man tries two run away but because of his already injured leg, he rather limps further.

"Help! Please help me!! Is someone there?! I need help!!", the man exclaims while taking glances to his assailant.

"There is no one here to help you, Choi. As it should, you take everything away from me!!" the raider huffs, aiming the small penknife to the hurted man.

The victim tumbles on the dirty ground, grabing his legs after he receives another stamp on his calf this time. He whince at the fiendish pain, his back arches as he rolls around the ground. He feels sticky blood, creating a little puddle on the earth floor.

"Friend, does it hurts?" the merciless raider ask after a following chuckle.

He keeps on throwing another penknife at the bleeding man which digs into a backthigh of  another leg, causing the victim for no way to escape.

"Choi, you didn't answer. Is something not okay?"

The laying man keeps on groaning in pain as he earns a slap right into his face.

"So? Do you feel it? After you stole everything from me? DO YOU FEEL HOW I FELT??"

"STOP IT JOSHUA!!"

Another chuckle echoes through the forest.

"Stop this crime! I-i know you aren't bad. P-please have mercy, do-don't end me like that!"

The men clicks his tongue as he kneels down, tracking a sharp knife along the other's jaw.

"Make me then."

The victim presses his lips tightly as he pulls out the one penknife in his calf to stab it into the other male's waist. The attacker yelps, also falling onto the ground.

"You fuckery scumbag!" the attacker zips.

The victim bits down his lip to calm him down, using his chance on escaping by sctuttling out of the forest.

The attacker takes all his strength to stand up and throws the next penknife to the other's back, whoch perfectly digs in, making the other losing his balance.