38

It's late night — almost ten minutes left until midnight.

And Taehyun still is awake.

He frequently shifts his body around, trying on different sleeping position in which he feels the most cosy with. The bed keeps on making squeaky noises which means the blonde tries hard on finding a position by pushing his whole body against the mattress.

A long mantained sigh fills the gloomy dark bedroom.

Another sigh follows after as Taehyun  lays still on his back with his face, gazing straight towards nowhere, just all black. It's becoming really dark  lately.

Ruffling his blonde, fuzzy hair for once, another sigh of despair leaves his mouth.

"Ugh come on Taehyun. I need to sleep now, because tomorrow will be tough. I need to work more hard!", he argues with his inner self.

But turns out it seems futile.

By switching the pocket flashlight, he trails the light through the dark room.

As he rises up from his bed, he only blankly scanning the room. Hearing soft snoring from Heeseung makes him less tense, knowing the other at least already doses off, now undergoing his dreamland.

The blonde beams his gaze to an empty bed which usually Yeonjun sleep on it.

Without thinking it's a strange mystery that Yeonjun just
got vanished, he shoves his legs near his chest by folding them up a little. His chin rests on the knees, his gaze pends on Heeseung's sleeping figure infront of him with the torchlight shining on him.

How he would gladly want to fall asleep and have a wonderful dream of Beomgyu and him, running across a corn field and the wind breezes.

Taehyun dreamly smiles at the imagine of them enjoying eachother's company. That's enough for him to feel at ease.

"It's true. We're dating."

His face sunken at this memory he recalls.

This horrible memory.

Why would Beomgyu say this? There is no way that Juhee and he were a couple all the time when he actually was his.

He squeezes the pillow tighter in his grip between his chest and knees. A weird, rough lump stucks in his throat which makes him harder to breathe steadily. His heart arches frequently since the fallen words that demolish his lovely, warm smile.

"He will explain it to me, there must be a consistent reason", Taehyun tries to convince himself through a trembling smile.

Even blind people could tell that his smile consist a lot of violation and folornness.

"Tyunie, switch off the lights." Heeseung mumbles in a really interesting pose with his eyes closed.

Heeseung frowns a bit as he still feels the light shining on his blanket so he sluggishly get up only to see a messy haired Taehyun staring at a teddy bear on his nightstand with weary eyes.

"Hey...can't sleep?"

Taehyun does not flinch at the sudden husky voice but hums faintly.

This only leads Heeseungt to be more curious. Never does he saw Taehyun in this state.

Maybe he is just sleepy? Maybe he had an nightmare and can't drift off to sleep? He couldn't tell.

So he just find himself watching a scenery where Taehyun makes himself small by folding his legs near his chest, his chin rests on his knees while he watch the teddy bear, he never saw before, with grief.