18

Today is the day.

A saturday morning is it in which Seoul is greeting by the midst of spring. The sun rises, creating an breathtaking outlook. The birds begin to chirp, waking up the first neighborhood under their covers.

It is still early yet many vehicles race on the street, already cause traffic jam. Honking and swearing coming out from mouths of people count as a usual part of daily life.

"Taehyunie!"

Taehyun wallows around his mattress with his blanket covering full his body. He puts his fluffy huge pillow, which he cuddled with in his sleep, over his face.

"TAEHYUNIE!!"

The ash blonde tries to ignore the exclamation of his name by burrow himself into a second blanket which actually belongs to Heeseung, who is also deep in his dreamland and now shivers in the coldness.

Since Heeseung did hang out with them often, they decided that he could move in the apartment. Accordingly he lived here for few weeks yet he enjoyed the time together with them so far. The emphasis is on 'so far'.

"Tyunie we aren't in kindergarten, give it back to me."

"Shush, i want to sleep."

Heeseung scoffs at the blunt respond, laying down without any blanket besides of his pillow.

"TAEHYUNIE WHERE ARE YOU??"

"Buddy, he calls you. This dude is so freaking noisy." Heeseung mumbles with his eyes closed.

With gliching movements Taehyun somehow is able to manage out of bed, unluckily he rather falls off the bed, ends up on the hard ground.

He groans in pain. Heeseung snores bubbly. Yeonjun yells raspily. What a magnificently harmonizing to start off the day.

Taehyun pokes his cheek with his tongue, support himself onto the nightstand. He checks the time alarm clock.

It says 5:23 a.m.

Taehyun lets out a deep sigh, pinching his nose bridge. Why does he have to wake up at 5 a.m. when he has a day off today? Only his aunt comes to such ideas but now also Yeonjun?

"Taehyunie, there you are!" Yeonjun storms out from the bathroom, going straight to the sleepy Taehyun.

"Did you saw my black coat?"

"Why...why are you up at this time?"

"The fansign is today and i need my coat, where is it?!" Yeonjun goes beyond the couch to search there for his coat.

"I don't know and the fansign? Which fansign are you talking about? And don't forget to cover up." Taehyun, reminds, rubbing his eyes.

"Remember on that day where Heeseung had to pay for the shredded curtains and i got a ticket? Yess finally got it." The black haired male grabs his handbag, leaving the restroom.

"Wait this one? Can i join you?" Taehyun waddles to the older who looks for the keys.

"You what? Since when the change of heart?"

"Why not, I'm already awake...and I want to see someone. I can wait outside because i don't have a ticket but i can breakfast somewhere at the meanwhile."

"Taehyunie i think-"

"I'll change quick, you just need to blink once and i'm done."

"You said quick."

•<<——>>•

"Beomgyu-ssi this is for you! I hope you like it!"