26

Beomgyu and Soobin sink into their seats in the van which brings them to the TPQ building. Their schedule piles up, countless interview host shows after another, public fansign, presse conference, preparation of the next highlight premiere and more. They are fully booked for the next weeks.

Beomgyu plugs his earphones, listening to his music playlist, while scolling down his galery. Picture after picture, is recently only filled of Taehyun and him.

Once on the bed, laying lazily with messy hair, then Taehyun holding a four leaf clover, he even secretly took a photo of the blonde, portrays his incredible side profile within his sharp jaw line, perfect formed cheek bone and his high pointed nose. Even his eyes from the side are glowing, watching the sun went down. It is his personal favourite photograph of all time.

📻 "Welcome back! It's nine in the morning and the cars slowly accumulate at the north-east high way causing the third traffic jam of today. Speaking of 'traffic jam', the hottest speaking topic is about the movie '50 :50', i honestly can't wait to hear more news"

"Seems like you'll gonna make it this time." Soobin murmurs calmly, observing his friend glueing on his device while a bright smile energes.

Beomgyu looks up, still smiling by that his cheeks formed into small apples,"I can almost smell the breakthrough." he chuckles.

Soobin snorls out a short chuckle, beholds his eyes on the younger only focusing on the screen. He let out a another chuckle, wiggling his shoulder slightly.

It is lovely to see Beomgyu being joyful after few months, where he didn't laugh at any classic jokes but ignored them because he had to practice more on his acting skill, his reportation. He is finally alive now.

"Mmh? Tell me. Why are you so happy these days?"

"What do you mean? I'm always happy." Beomgyu laughs from his bottom heart in which Soobin let out a gummy smile.

They arrive at the building and thank their driver, bailling out of the van. Beomgyu hides his phone in his bag as he fixes his wolf cutted coiffure. On the other hand, Soobin fiahes out his phone from his pocket, a more wide smile, where you cannot think is able to go wider, plasters on his face.

"Gyu you can enter first, i-i have to do something important." the black haired male clears his throat.

"You sure? I can wait."

"No just go. I mean...i'm fine with that, you're already late."

"Okay, see you."

Correction, they are late and Beomgyu even feels more befuddled.

They shared a beautiful bromance for so long yet he sometimes found himself questioning about Soobin everytime. Like he still does not know about him enough, like he cannot write a whole roman about his friend  when there are loopholes.

But this something Soobin always have to do is the reason behind the older's laugh, smile and that is the only matter for not being worried of. If it makes Soobin happy, it will also makes him happy even though he has no plan what it is.

The young actor walks further down the hallway of the ground floor, going to get a passion fruit-peach ice tea.

"Beomgyu! Wait for me!!"

It should be Soobin.

"Good timing.", Beomgyu mumbles.

He was also going to get the older an ice tea since both of them along with Hueningkai drank liters of the beverage in these past weeks.