27

Freeze.

Beomgyu slits his eyes wide open. He could legit demonstrate his victory dance he recently learned in this chubby chamber with mop and buckets.

It is not him she fell inlove with and he is thankful to amor that it doesn't choose him she would fell for.

No offense to her personal self because she still has the spot of his friend he trust the most, the most loyal among all friends he has, but this can't be compared to the lucky rush racing through his body.

It is not him, it is Taehyun. His boyfriend. His boyfriend?

"It's Taehyun?!? I- i mean why are you telling me this?"

"Well, you're the only person who is somehow close to him and I'm befriend with. The lines are crossing, you know..."

Juhee gets flustered by reading of her pink hinted cheeks and avoiding eye contact which she always does without purpose whenever she gets shy around her environs.

Everything does makes sense now. Today he thought she just checked him out by frisking him up and down when it was actually because of the sweater. Taehyun's sweater in which she might noticed the similiarity of design. 

Everytime she would become bubbly and excited is because of Taehyun; All abdication reset. Then what has he done to make the oracle mad? He is like a target rasher where amor has his mom's permission to set free a horde of dolphin in order to attack him.

It is even worser Juhee fell in love with Taehyun than with him, the more it seeps deeper in his soul self.

How can someone be lucky and unlucky at the same time? It doesn't even makes sense neither in the ethical point of view nor when he once ate a soup with a fork because all spoons were worn.

Not a single blink lightens up his lightbulb.

It just shatters.

"For how long did you catch feelings for him?" the long haired brunette ask soothing, knowing she will spoil him on about how she is head over heels about this one guy.

"I was only a fan of his music since day one and i adored everything about him so much."

She pauses.

"Until..until that day came."

Flashback:

"Juhee, could you sent those blocks of documents to Mr. Kim? I'm already fully packed with them. It would be really helpful!"

"Sure, no problem."

A employee transers her a bunch of boxes full of papers in which the actress only breaths out a deep sigh, blowing few soft hair strands aside.

As she bows down in a unstable posture, she wraps her arms around the boxes and fluctuates back and forth, with her eye sight covered of the amount of boxes she balances on her grip. She could curse internally of wearing the inappropriate pair of high heels on the wrong day.

So, she persists her movement and is going to bend down, trying to wear off her heels when someone got hit by the boxes, causing the papers to fly around the hallway.

She immediatly kneels down to catch the falling A4 papers until a big hand softly traces her finger, accidently. By ascending her head, she meets the deepest dark brown eyes she never expected to exist.

The blonde male takes his hand back, totally flustered at the sudden touch.

"I'm sorry, i was in rush. Well no i wasn't, i just bump into them, i don't even know why." a male voice mutters lowly with a soft chuckle afterwards.