15

[Next day, KSJ Lounge]

"Chicken wings."

"Chicken wings?"

"Chicken wings."

"Really, chicken wings?"

"Yep, chicken wings."

"Why chicken wings?"

"Why not chicken wings?"

"Just say you both want chicken wings, i'll get some."

"Taehyunie you don't need to."

"Is it okay for you?"

"You both have to practice and i want to take a quick look by auntie."

The festival is in exactly two months. Each artist of KSJ Entertainment have 61 days left to prepare for their stage performance. It wasn't necessary to spend a lot of time planning everything, but with the typical comeback saison in KSJ, any of them have to struggle with two act of defiance.

Taehyun is one of the artist who will perform a big stage appearance. And he knows that his two best friend worked hard on their choreography.

"Crispy-honey-hotsauce or extra spicy-cheese?",Taehyun ask as he puts on the black leather jacket, which surprisingly suits him well.

"The crispy honey thing." Heeseung says, streching his neck in turning motion for the dance class, "Mr. Jung advised us not to eat anything spicy one hour before dancing. I still didn't ask him the reason though."

"Taehyunie i'll accompany you a little, dance practice is about to begin again." Yeonjun dancing the steps he learned by his teacher towards Taehyun.

"I've never seen you wearing this jacket, nice catch." Yeonjun goes through the sleeve of the jacket with his fingertips. They are in the hallway, going towards the evelator.

The now silverish-ash haired male feels his cheeks burning,"It actually belongs to a friend." he then press the button while clearing his throat.

"Wait frie-?"

Ding.

"Hey boys~"

"Hi Yeji!" Taehyun gives her a fists bump, smiling brightly.

"Choi, Mr. Park is searching for you, hurry.up.boy!" Yeji emphasizes the last words.

"Whatever." Yeonjun grimaces, selecting button 17 that leads to the dance rooms.

"So who is this fRienD? Do i know him or her?"

"Does Choi B-"

Ding.

"YEONJUN THERE YOU ARE, LATE AGAIN."

"Oh man i'm so sorry Mr. Park." Yeonjun bows to his dance teacher, who's face was colored red before.

"Oh hello Taehyun-ssi." Mr. Park rests his hands on his hips.

Mr. Park along with Mr. Jung are the official dance tutor of KSJ and are currently responsible for the choreo stages.

"Nice to see you Mr. Park." Taehyun presses the lowest button, still standing in the evelator.

"Wait what's the name?!"

"I'll tell you la-!"

Ding.

"Seriously this thing." the male mumbles and sighs after the door closed.

It is not like he hates to use the evelator. It is fast and easy to handle.
He even got advice from his sunbaenim Jungkook that he could use the evelator to escape from his manager since he can shift to an other evelator.