6

[TPQ Film Studio {same place at TPQ Building}, 09:12 p.m]

"Movie '50 : 50', scene 267 'Your choice', take 5!"

"Aaand ACTION."

🎬

Beomgyu as Ben turns away from Juhee, who's playing the main role Teresa ,while biting his lower lip.

"B-ben I-" Teresa stutters, reaching her hand to stop Ben from going away from her. She then softly touch his fingertips, but it was enough to keep Ben staying. With a slow movement he slowly slide his head to the side looking over his right shoulder, his back still facing her, and bits his lower lips again.

"It's up to you." Ben deepens his voice,"As long as you're fine with your choice."

He shakes her grip off and leave Teresa alone, standing on the stage of a theater,while he trying to hold back his tears and keeps his walk.

"Even when you'll choose him."

-

"AAAND CUT." director Cho exclaims,a satisfided grin forms on his lips as he checked the recorded scene 267.

"It's better this time,yeah we'll take this, you both deserves a big break now." the director praises the two actor,"I just need you, Juhee for scene 278 later okay?"

"Yes director-nim."

Beomgyu gulps his water down his throat in a fast pace as if his life depends on but chokes after he finishes half of the 0,75 liter bottle. Juhee rushes to Beomgyu, patting his back and holds his bottle for him.

"Cough cough tha– ahem, thank you."

"No need to thank me."

Beomgyu is actually really thankful, that his role partner, he is tied with as the main character, is such a nice and caring person. Since day one Beomgyu and Juhee got along very well and even become good friends until now. Although its sometimes weird that they have to act romantically and doing such things, they however keep it profesionally.

"Do you want to join Soobin and me on the rooftop?" Beomgyu's now back to his sense after his water incident,"To spend our break there", he adds.

"Sure, why not."

•<<———>>•

"BEOMGYUU YOU ARE FINALLY HEREE."

Beomgyu standing dumbfounded for a moment being tightly embranced by two large arms. Juhee keeps a terrifieded look on her expression,which lights up bright into a big smile after.

"Hyuka also has a break, you don't mind?" Soobin approaches the now 'rib-crushed' Beomgyu, letting out his 'oh so well known laugher' at the wonderful sight of his two glued friends.

"Oh sorry hyung." Hueningkai apologize after realising his action and releases from the hug. Beomgyu almost choked twice today, jeez.

"Of course not, you don't mind Juhee here too?"

The two tall trees, so Beomgyu called them, both nodded. They find a comfortable place to sit and keep quite,enjoying the city underneath them.

"So why do you guys often hang out here?" Juhee breaks the silence, being the curious cat she is.

"It's relaxing. A relaxing and a quiet place without any stress and suit-wearing manager who bothers you 24/7." Beomgyu begins, eyeing the beautiful night sky plastered with lots of shining stars, "It isn't about my manager though, he's nice." he adds.