31

"No no no no, no that's not what I think I'm seeing, right?...right!?"

Beomgyu clutches his sweaty yet cold hands onto Soobin's phone, not digesting anything on this display. His hands begins to tremble and so does his breath. It unsteadily hitches everytime he exhales.

"Wha- since when?!"

"What in the clownery..."

"I- h-how?"

All three blurt out in unison. By reading off their reaction, it ranges from surprise to confuse to lastly indignant.

Guess which one represents the given kind of reaction.

Beomgyu rises up off his bed, walking hasty to his wardrobe. He frustratingly tousles along his long brown locks, searching antsy through the shelf with his hanging clothes. Throwing away berets and socks, a bunch of clothes lay down on the floor, which doesn't remains unnoticed.

"Be-beomgyu! What are you doing??" Soobin rushes to his wuzzly friend, trying to understand what is the cause of his behavior.

Well, the situation is way too much overhelmed, that Beomgyu doesn't give a bit attention at the older because he keeps seeking on something decorous to wear.

"No no n- got it." at least Beomgyu is able to fish out his demin jacket which he swings effortlessly around his upper body.

Hueningkai runs to the brunette, holding him firmly by his shoulder while Soobin attempt to catch up the clothes from the ground.

"Hue- Hyuka, i need to go please." Beomgyu begs, shaking his torso to loosening the grip which he cannot escape at.

"No Beomgyu, tell me first since when is this." Hueningkai points to the device,"Going on between you two??"

"Hyuka, believe me or not it's just bullshit, don't you agree Beomgyu? You know it better." Soobin throws another question.

The brunette just bits down harshly his lower lip to prevent himself from breaking down. His chest goes up and down because of rushing and running and racing that he can't find any words to speak.

The early confident Soobin now stops his track on collecting the clothes and widens his eyes. His mouth forming an 'O' shape as soon as he doesn't receive a response. Hueningkai slowly shakes his head in disbelief.

"No way, don't tell me-"

"N-no! It's obviously not true! That's why i have to go to TPQ to change a word with Joshua! Please i- i don't know."

Hueningkai doesn't let go off Beomgyu's shoulder but leans against the open wardrobe, still confusion written on his face.

"What is this has to do with Joshua?" the curly blonde ask in a soft tone.

Beomgyu nervously smacks his lips before he responds,"He found out about me being friends with Ju and creat a shitty fake reliationship thing in which i had to pretend to be her boyfriend. He said it's for business and stuffs but i swear i refuse to that deal!"

Soobin and Hueningkai watch their friend with glossy eyes, lips slightly trembling.

Hueningkai let go off the other shoulder after Beomgyu gives a strong affected answer.

"This little bastar-!"

Soobin was about to shell his vocabulary of cursing and swearing before he was cutted off by the younger blonde.

"I knew it! I knew he was able to do such cruel things, i knew it all along. Something is wrong with this grumpy man!" Hueningkai mocks, crossing his arms over his chest.