19

❗❗❗

A/N : I recommend to prepare some hobi water and pray for namjesus in case for what will come later.

To softies, skip directly at the beginning until you meet the first
•<<——>>•. Then you can continue reading.

Enjoy~

"Shit faster faster!"

Beomgyu sucks and trails wet kisses with his half opended mouth onto the younger's nape, leaving red, purple bruises while he fastens his pace like Taehyun begs for.

"Beomgyu!"

"Faster babe mmh? God you feel so fucking good." Beomgyu huskily growls.

His one hand wanders to the younger's inner thigh in which he rubs his fingers around the slippery hole while the other hand tugs at his silverish blonde lures.

Taehyun gasps, moaning unconditionally, his head throws back with his eyes closed. Begging, whining, screaming Beomgyu's name, crying in pleasure. Everything at this moment.

Beomgyu then leans towards the ash blonde's lips, kissing him roughly and sloppy by shoving his tongue inside, still moving up and down. Taehyun moans in between their kiss, digging his nails into the older's biceps.

"Beomgyu i- ahh i love mpffh-"

"Say it babe say it ahh~"

"Come on Gyu wakeu wakeu up~"

•<<——>>•

Beomgyu widens his eyes, fires up his head within his upper body, sitting ridigly onto his bed. He jolts his head through the room, eyeing Hueningkai stands in a broad posture besides him with a water gun and a swimming goggle around his sight of eye.

"What a shame, it could be useful this time." Hueningkai sinks his shoulders, puts the watergun along with his goggle under his bed.

"Nightmare?" he ask later.

"N-no, wait how do you come of the idea?"

"You just groaned a lot while you were sleeping. That really creeped me out."

Did he? It is not like he has a- no he won't replay it again. Only over Charles Dickens grave.

"Yes a nightmare." Beomgyu lies, clearing his throat as he searches for a pair of socks.

Hueningkai nods sluggishly, fishes out his black denim jacket of the wardrobe.

Why does he have to lie?

Simple explained. You can't deny that it is not embarrassing because it is, no matter if you trust it to your closest friends or your parents.

His parents are as they were history to him. And his friends? Soobin and Hueningkai? Either one of them would either crack up or make fun of him.