7

"Beomgyu, your next appointment would be the fansign in five days-"

"Again? This is already the 11th fansign this month without any content." Beomgyu sighs as he takes his way to his friend's recording studio with his manager following him from behind. Manager Jun adjust his glasses at the actor's answer while raising his eyebrow.

"Not that i don't want to." Beomgyu spitts out after nibbling on the straw of ice americano. Beomgyu usually doesn't have a full schedule. Means one year ago. Today he becomes one of the biggest actor crushes, mostly because of his angelic feature, his charm and his shooting deep satoori accent,that makes his fans and even non fans going crazy.

"Beomgyu." manager Jun calls out,"I'll leave your side for once. I need to discuss with Mr. Kim about the upcoming schedule for you. You can take your walk alone to your friend."

•<<——>>•

"What the fuck is he doing here?"

"Language Beombear or do i need to remind you twice?"

"Don't call me like that and I talked to Hueningkai, so go aside, or dO i nEed to rEmind yOu twIce?" Beomgyu imitates, obviously annoyed of the boy's presence, Tony's presence.

"I want to try something new." Tony slowly steps further to Beomgyu,"Of something where i'm also good at, you know."

"And i guess i can put one more on my list, do you think I'll become a successful vocalist someday?" Tony's now inches away from Beomgyu, their faces so close, even Hueningkai having chills through his body just by watching them. The intense stare full of detestation and hate is readable in their eyes.

"Excuse me, i don't want to waste my precious time." Tony sternly says, secretly checking Beomgyu from head to toe while fake chewing, causing to increase the tension.
He harshly rams his shoulder onto Beomgyu's side to exist the room.

"Anyways, hey Gyu!" Hueningkai greets his friend instead. Beomgyu comes back to his sense and waves Hueningkai a 'hey', making himself comfortable on a beanbag next to the younger.

"You don't mind me let the radio on going?" When Hueningkai produces or writing songs, he immediatly turns the radio on. This helps him by catching some new inspiration in his works. And his friends don't mind, they rather found it nice since good music is always playing there.

📻"And we are back again with..."

"If you're curious, Tony was here before i arrived. He said,that Mr. Kim gave him permission to peak into my studio. He 'wanted' to try some things here and honestly his singing voice isn't bad.It is unique. It has something addicting."

"Unique like a singing voice of a drunk otter? If you meant it, i agree."

"Where does this savagness come from? You sure you're the Choi Beomgyu i know?"

Beomgyu rolles his eyes at his friend's attitude and nudges him slightly causing Hueningkai to fell off the beanbag he was sitting on. To his revenge he playfully pokes the belly of the older with his left feet, which spreads a tickeling feeling in Beomgyu until he also rolls down onto the floor, their histerical laugh now echoing through the room.

"Idiot, what was that for?"

"For my pride, you idiot!"

"You know, your birthday is tomorrow. Wanna celebrate with us again? Like how we used to for the last years." Hueningkai sits up crossing his legs while gazing at Beomgyu, his mouth slightly hangs open, waiting patiently for an answer.

"Maybe later at night. Ryujin said my mom wants to see me tomorrow." Beomgyu frowns at his own words, still on the floor,"Maybe she had forgive me."

"But you didn't do much wrong."

"I stole her pride, her happiness and her inspections. Since dad ran away, anything went down as if the condition wasn't bad already. She lost the love of her life and I bet I'm the cause of this incident. That's way enough to make her suffer."

"Beomgyu stop." Hueningkai pleads Beomgyu several times. He hates to see the older crying is eyesballs out whenever he talked about his mother. Beomgyu doesn't have to sheet tears, not when his birthday is
infront of their door.

It remains silence except for Beomgyu's sobs and Hueningkai's 'don't cry please,it's fine', keeping their postion in a hug.

📻" I just go through your song recommendations guys and there are really good ones by. But before the afternoon begins, let me present you an song that will makes you feel better. So for yall who doesn't feel well , this is for you. 'Eyes only on you' by Kang Taehyun, see you later.."

The song Soobin recently listen to, plays on the radio in this exact moment. When Beomgyu indeed doesn't feel well. What a coincedence.

As soon as the song starts, the studio was welcoming by a melancholic melody of an piano first. Beomgyu raises one of his eyebrow after he heard the most beautiful voice in his ever life. The notes were flowing smoothly, phrase after phrase, holding so much emotion in every word, that was singing by a sweet like honey voice.

If Hueningkai said, that Tony's singing voice is addicting, this one here is more addicting in Beomgyu's ears.

"Woah i never heard Taehyun singing before. He has such nice tone." Hueningkai comments, honestly can't wait to work with this Taehyun guy together as he suddenly get a rush of excitement. Meanwhile, Beomgyu with his eyes closed, stays quietly beside the younger enjoys the wonderful song till the end without bubbling a word.

Taehyun's voice literally lingers onto his mind, which gives him warmth, something that comforts him just by the first listen. It maybe sounds weird but he wants to keep it forever.

📻"Nice nice, thats it. I hope your soul is getting healed by now and s..."

"Do you feel better?"

Beomgyu slowly opens his big eyes, which directly meet the younger's charming one, a small smile forms on his lips.

"Much better."

____