32

"It's about this article."

When it was said 'Here comes the panic', it definetly is coming now.

The bathroom stays stock-still, no one dares to make the merest movement. Only small and withal thruthfully annoying flies lodge themselves around a corner which is polluted with grime and moist kerchief, stacking in the overfilled trash can.

Beomgyu stands quite shook on his position. Describing on his slight wide open eyes and his partened lips, he is assuredly flabbergasted, sensing a adverse atmosphere wafting around the room.

By evelating his hands to the blonde's nape, gently rubs his thumb against the tender skin, he tells the other male not to leave him although without intrinsically using words but with his body act. Even before Taehyun could hinders him to close the gap, the brunette snatches the blonde's wrist and pulls it near his left chest, intertwining their warmish hands together.

Taehyun rest his balling hands on the other's chest, nearly can feel a knot through the hard muscle even though it's basically impossible.

"I- i can..."

Beomgyu doesn't even have the guts to see the younger into the eyes when he knows that these are exactly his weakness. Instead he glues his eyes onto the revealing, wispy collarbone which is half covered with a black silky sweatshirt. Ever once he locked his eyes with Taehyun, the game is over: no matter if it means something good or bad. At the end he always found himself fevering over Taehyun more.

Taehyun on the other side intensively stares at the older, not brushing off his gaze for once.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taehyun asks in a serious tone.

In the meantime, he turns them around, softly pushing Beomgyu against the wall by pressing his fists onto the other's broad chest. His fists becomes flat hands again, moving them between Beomgyu, left and right so he is trapping the older between his crinkled arms.

"Please look at me and tell me why you didn't tell me." a light weak sound of dissapointment could be sense right a away as Beomgyu could sought it.

He suddenly feels his chin raising up, being lift by a now cold fingers until he reaches the same eyes level.

What should he say? The truth? But will he believe him though?

"Taehyun-ah, i can explain..."

His heart is about to explode if he keeps the speed of its beat. His face is close to Taehyun's that it isn't even more primitive to not ignore the other's piercing gaze. The deepest brownish eyes he ever saw isn't torn open, it doesn't hold the certain blaze nor any strong tension. It is just hypnotic and sincere.

Why is it so difficult to just explain it?

He slowly let go off the nape and rest his hands on the arms he is trapping in. He just want to kiss the blonde so badly to forget the situation, his question and everything. Every kind of object around them should be occluded.

At least his lips are inches away from the other soft pair of lip, so what's holding him back?

Right, he has to answer.

"I think you don't need to explain though."

Beomgyu mouth soundless an 'Wha-', clutching tightly onto the arms since his instinct tells him that Taehyun will deserts him alone in this lavatory.

"Beomgyu, now or never! Just say it!", he fights with his inner self.

"N-no please don't leave me, i can explain um..."