29

They are still holding themselves near behind the block to wait until the coast is clear.

Beomgyu peaks his head out to check the situation before sneaking out without getting caught. They cannot risk anything to only give people something they can lay out their nose into.

"Any plans where to go?" the mullet ask puzzled while observing the eterance if someone tarries around at the exit door.

Blessedly, there is no one to be seen.

Being clueless at first, Taehyun got pop up an brilliant idea where to go without getting disturbing by many people. At least when the paparazzi is probably not be hanging their nose in a slightest thought.

"Wanna meet my auntie and Soori?"

The blonde pulls flimsily at the older's sleeve due to his excited geniality.

In lieu of being prosperous such as a puppy when it receive his first chew bone as a gift for being well behaved, Beomgyu's shoulder just sag, his spin knotted. He purses his lip into an duck shape beak as a delicate thought runs around his skull steadily.

It should be consider as a misconeption because he truly wants to learn more about the other's family members. Only of telling by the picture and video grab Taehyun shared him was enough to assume that they are humerous people and possess a kind heart.

But something bothers him.

He tries to hide his gloomy countenance by behaving his generous smile whereby he chews on his lower lip way too harsh.

Taehyun on the other hand preceives the older's strange behavior after receiving back a loom reaction."Maybe he is not ready..."

"Or how about-"

"No! No..it's fine, let's meet them. It surely would be fun" Beomgyu cuts him hasty off.

The idea is not bad. It is just the timing that keeps him stiff.

Who could predict the situation of him with a probably sweet aunt and her kind husband concurrent on one spot together even when he is aware of getting caught.

Having a boyfriend is already risky thereto it does affect on his actor carrer which he still cares for.

A lot than he think.

The biggest mistery is actually what they would think once they sift out about them? 

"They don't know about us, right?" the brunette ask carefully, feeling unsure of how to control his mixed emotion.

"No..do you want it though?" Taehyun ask breathy, playing with the hem of the other's shirt.

Beomgyu remains silent.

He want it. But he might losing something he worked hard for instead.

"I don't know" he answeres whispery,"Let's leave the fortune its choice."

•<<——>>•

They reach the most well known food shop in this quarter 'Hotpot' in which Taehyun's aunt ordinarily works at until late ten in the night. Instead of gather in the fore entry, they use the after door from behind, allowed only for personal worker.

Due to that Taehyun might be not a co-worker there but he is associate as a member of the Kang family, this can count as an expectation. It is to be a given.

"Before we enter, do i look good?" Beomgyu ask insecure about his current look which is understandable, knowing the wind keeps blowing his hair into a chaotic nest.