20

A/N : It'll be a bit hard for soft hearted one's, it depends on idk tbh maybe it is more harmless than i thought, somewhere at the end of the middle to the end so be prepared. 

-

[At the dorm, 9:34 a.m]

Ryujin

"Show me, i wanna see."

Beomgyu sighs as he fixes his device on a slick object to show his step sister his clothing in which she nods slowly, her eyes detecting every corner.

Ryujin

"Not bad."

The brunette clicks his tongue, looking sternly at his sister through the screen.

"It's the thirtieth attempt."

Ryujin

"Okay okay...i didn't said it was bad but it's not bad. I just want to help you before something
might happen, it could be the
tiniest thing and she gets mad."

Beomgyu lays down on the mattress, support his head with his arm underneath, holding his phone above him.

"Eventhough you are the most annoying, laziest, weirdest-"

Ryujin
"One word more and i'll hang u-"

"Thank you a lot."

Ryujin
"Anytime for you Gyu and take care, i need to go now~ You almost got this!"

Beomgyu waves a good bye to his sister before he turns off his device. Remember the fashion week that Soobin once mentioned. Well it is today.

He even can't believe he is going to see his mother after a while again. Or the cause of why he was going to see her since he promised himself not to meet her ever again, at least for a longer time span.

"Wow you look good in this fit." Hueningkai whistles, being impressed about the look,"You sure you want to go though?"

"Do i have another choice?" Beomgyu says sarcastically, still laying down on his bed, playing with the hem of his blouse.

Since Ryujin is busy at shooting on their remake of a book, he had to replace her position by attending the fashion week instead, otherwise it would be such a shame if one ticket will be wasted. His step farther already left two days for his business work like his sister told him. In other words, he has no other choice.

"Call us if you can't hold it out anymore." Soobin walks in, dark cycles are visible under his eyes.

"Nightmare?" Hueningkai grins by thinking of his roomates suddenly having nightmares. But deep inside , he does have countless of worries. 

Just if he only knows.

"Kind of."

•<<——>>•