4

[Monday, 01:34 p.m]

"Why does he wants to talk to me?" is the only thing that went through Taehyun's mind over and over again. His already sweaty hands and the gnashing of his teeth says it all.

He is nervous, really nervous.

He hates the fact, that he doesn't know the cause of it.

He only can pray, that he isn't in trouble. Those trouble of him contains accidently spoiling the comeback, which he doesn't do on purpose. It just slipped out.

"Don't be nervous. It's actually good news for you." manager Kwan speaks out.

Taehyun and his manager along with them other co-staff member are now standing infront of the office door. The office of Mr. Kim. The CEO of KSJ Entertainment, originally called Jinhit Music.

The blonde gulps,staring the door with eyes wide open. He even doesn't once since this moment. He stands there, literally frozen like an ice cube.

Knock knock.

"You may come in." the voice of the CEO echoes in the room. They were greet with a warm smile of the CEO, who is, sitting on his chair.

"Taehyun, nice to see you! I've something you'll surely like." Mr. Kim proudly announces,"Please take a seat first."

He nods as a respond. Maybe it isn't bad. Taehyun feels relieved, the weight on his shoulder disappeares in one second.

"You need to talk to me?"

"Yes, and I'm glad to tell you..." Mr. Kim now stands up off his chair and leans against the nearest wall,"...that you have the opportunity to sing one of the main track song of a movie, which will come out the end this year! Congrats!!"

"W-what?"

This. THIS is the chance, Taehyun was dreaming of. It's not just one song. This is one of THE main song,that will be included in a movie.

All are clapping their hands, being happy for the younger artist.

"The movie is called '50 : 50' and it will also premiere in many international TV program and cinema."

"T-thank you." the boy stutters, still frozen on his spot.

"But there is one condition. We'll meet the man of TPQ Universal filmproduction today, for clearing some things up umm..." Mr. Kim checks the time on his armwatch.

"We need to be there in any minutes, , I'll come with you."

"Taehyun?"

"Y-yes I'm here!"

○●●●○

Although they already arrived, now in a conference room of TPQ building, Taehyun's eyes doesn't blink for once.

And he doesn't care. This is the smallest thing he cares at this moment.

"Hello everyone." the door opens revealing a elderly man in a green gray-ish suit.