14

"O-oh hey guys, what a coincedence."

"He-hey Ju." Beomgyu spits out the drink. Taehyun doesn't hestitates for any seconds and grabs HIS juice away from Beomgyu, successfully.

"Hey Juhee right? What are you doing here?" Taehyun calmly ask, patting the brunette on its back.

"Buying things as you can see. Anyways i should you know~"

"Aha i think we also should better leave now, it's raining outside." Beomgyu pulls Taehyun to the exit,"Text me later ! See you tomorrow."

Beomgyu drags Taehyun out of the store.

"What was that for?"

"I don't have the guts to tell you in detail now, just not here." Beomgyu stretches his hand out to check the weather. It is raining heavily. He eyes the younger only being covered with a plain black bluse and a pair of blue skinny jeans.

"Take my jacket."

"Wha- no i can-"

"It's okay, just take it otherwise you'll catch a cold."

He puts his leather jacket over the blonde's head, "Don't worry about me. I'm living near in this quarter. Just hand it back to me the next time we'll meet." Beomgyu waves.

"Thanks for the treat! It was nice to meet you!" he shouts from afar, looking back to the silverish blonde only to wave again while walking backwards.

Taehyun still tries to process the jacket laying over him. He watches the male's figure fades away slowly. The rain blurries his view.

"Thank you too, Beomgyu-ah."

•<<-->>•

[At the dorm , 07:56 p.m]

Beomgyu is soaked from head to toe.

But this is not the main point.

Who cares anyways?

Maybe his mother but this doesn't sound like her. Not a bit. He knows it.

"Hey I'm at ho- OUCH JESUS CHRIST!"

Beomgyu stumbles on many brownish cardboard boxes that are placing in the middle of the hallway.

"Where have you been Gyu?"

Soobin shows up with his black glasses on, standing on crossed legs next to the drawer.

"Not a 'Hey Choi i missed you' or 'Oh wow Gyu since when do you look so good in wet hair"? Whose friend doesn't welcomed their best friend nicely?"

"Yours."

Hueningkai joins the duo, wearing his favourite head phones. His hands peels one tangerine, shoving them into his mouth. His face warps together from the sourness. No wonder the season for tangerine is already over.

"But you love us and we love you so the trap is still untouched." the curly blond adds, "Man i just have a flow in making metaphors right now, it's just in my blood ha-a again!"

"These were sending by your mom", Soobin ignores Hueningkai's all so called 'flow' and points to the cupboards sitting on the floor.

"So she was here." Beomgyu mumbles, entering the livingroom.

"Since when did she know where i live?"

"You thought she didn't? Jeez, you are more closed than a treasure chest towards her."

"The power of mother instinct? I was literally frozen as i saw her at the door frame."

Hueningkai hurries to the bathroom to grab a towel for his already soaked friend. He quickly stuffs the rest of the fruit in his mouth, his cheeks inflate.