9

It is a dream.

It should better be a dream.

No it must be a dream.

Never in his whole life did Beomgyu thought of seeing those magical eyes of an human being. Those eyes that he's drown into right now. Those eyes that make him hyptnotizing and feeling dizzy as well. And the craziest thing is: He doesn't even know this person.

Little does he notices that the stranger infront of him yet on his knees ,benting down to help rather try to help the browned haired guy get up, also stares at him.

Beomgyu then blinks few times to come back to his sense and eyes the other male from top to bottom. He's wearing a tight black jeans plus an olive greenish colored bomber jacket with a white cap placing on his head and a black mask that covers his face until it reaches his nosebridge.
Beomgyu wears a mask too, just in case not to be recognized by some fans.

"Shit, a-ah I mean d-does something hurts?"

As the cap boy was going to lift Beomgyu up by two of his arms, his leg got twisted with Beomgyu's other leg ,he is falling down again, straightens his arms to keep him above not to crush into the other, while Beomgyu lays on the ground flatly, trapped between two strong arms. His breath itches through his mask.

What a great position to share the world.

For once Beomgyu's luck is on his side since his mask covers his face otherwise he'll look like a smashed tomato.

His back still hurts from the first fall ealier but it's his smallest issue. It even doesn't help that their faces are now closer than before. The tension is somehow unreadable. They both just stares into eachother as if the world just blacked out and only the two are on spotlight.

"YAA TAEHYMPHFD-"

Both of them break their stare content and got up in an instant, facing the person who interruped them. Beomgyu skratches his back softly since the pain increases. From far away, he considers a small frame of a male dressed in all black and was going to put a black mask on.

The all in black man now takes his way towards them. Beomgyu glances to the one next to him who's facepalming himself by the behavior of the one's coming.

"Hyung was it really necessary?"

"Taehyunie, i still had churros in my mouth and was about to swallow really...but then i saw you and got excited since i left you there alone."

"Wait- what do you mean by 'was that really necessary'? Do you guys want to slee-"

"Sushh you're so embarrassing Junie."

The boy called 'Taehyunie' now turns to Beomgyu. He bows to him as a big apology for causing the incident.

"I'm sorry again, i-i won't bother you anymore,h-have a nice evening!" the boy stutters a bit ,obviously embarrassed of the scene before.

Beomgyu just waves at him until he watch the two features fade away as they keep walking to their car.With his mouth still hanging open he freezes there like a mannequin for a good minute.

"Sir are you alright?" an elderly granny manages to wake him up from his dream. A dream he doesn't want to end. Wait-

"Ahm yeah I'm fine, thanks."

His mind is overclouded by the thought of the stranger. It doesn't makes sense why he was getting flustered by only a stranger. Repeat, a stranger. People might think that he's talking nonsense because the whole thing doesn't click at him. He now takes carefully steps further as in a split of seconds reality hits him.