23

In a pretty early summer morning, the sun rises up from the pure sky, sending the once shiny moon of the peaceful night to its day nap.

What a drivel, the weather chose violence yet it was not a peaceful more an unsteady night.

Everything is not on its usual place since it was windy and stormy outside, some trees were refracted off their roots lost lots of their light green leaves, which are sweeped together by volunteers of the cities cleaner. Most of the shopkeeper work on removing broken furniture and do repair anything damages and even clearing their shop's entrance from the dirt. Speaking of working-

"Beomgyu-ah it's ringing."

"Just one minute."

Ring ring.

Taehyun still sleepy, rolls himself on the bed towards Beomgyu and rests one arm around its torso, tipping his nose onto the older's nape from the side. He takes few dark brown hair strands to the side.

"Beomgyu-ah, wake up."

He blows near the older's neck, kissing it softly which cause Beomgyu a smile because of the ticklish feeling. But that is not the matter of preventing him from his sweet dreamland, telling by his still clearly closed eyelids.

Ring ring.

"Wake up~"

The dark haired blonde whispers lovely into the brunette's ear, rubbing his hand onto the sleepyhead's belly. Beomgyu giggles as jolts straight away, turning himself laterally until he faces Taehyun, his eyelids still closed.

Ring ring.

"Please just one minute."

"Then i'll go instead."

Beomgyu flatters his eyes open, pulling the blonde back to the bed by snaking his arms around its hips. Taehyun squeaks a tiny noise before ends up onto a broad chest. With pleading eyes he signals Taehyun not to leave.

"So you don't want to give me any other options..."

Taehyun hugs Beomgyu tightly, cupping his hands behind the other's occiput as he broods them over the mattress until they reach the edge.

And plop down.

"Are you awake now?" Taehyun grins, playing with the hem of the mullet's shirt. Beomgyu chuckles.

The brunette stretches his hand out to the nightstand to reach for his ringing device and clumsily cradles it next to Taehyun who still lays on top of him.

📞"Hello, mamager Ju-"

📞"Beomgyu where have you been yesterday??"

📞"About that..."

📞"Okay fine, tell me later...just come to TPQ. It's something urgently to discuss."

📞"I understand, see you there."

He hides his phone under his huge blanket and shut down his eyelids again, hugging Taehyun like a squishy teddy bear by resting his chin on top of the the blonde head.

"You are such a good lier, wake up."

"How? You litteraly press me onto the floor."

"So does it mean you want me to get up?"

"No, please stay. The floor is comfortable right now."