8

A/n: Hiii

•<<——>>•

"You got this"

Beomgyu is on the way to his home-
Oh sorry, i mean to his parents home.
Since he rarely visit his mom nor his step father, Ryujin's dad, it isn't technicaly his home anymore, so said his mom 3 years ago.
In those 3 years Beomgyu doesn't even had the guts to contact them.
Until now, invited from his own mother, all of sudden.

Beomgyu inhales and exhales first before he knocks at the door. He quickly fixes his wolf cut hair, taking some strands aside his face, tucking them behind his ears.

Gosh why is he so nervous? Praying should help right?

The door shoots wide open,revealing a beautiful woman, his mom. She wears a short sleeve long silky dress ,that fits her curves perfectly. She indeed is beautiful although she's already in her forties/- fifties.

"B-beomgyu, i thought you wouldn't come."

"If course i will, you want me to come."

"Then please come in."

He steps in and finally enters the livingroom at the big family table. He eyes Ryujin first who sits on the front side. Next to her is his step father with a suit on,mabye because of a business trip. On the other side are Mr. and Mrs. Seo? Wait does it mean-

"Holy shit, noo"

"HEYY BEOMBEAR!"

There he is, Seo Tony. Sitting at the dining table. And smirking evily.

Beomgyu's gaze shifts back to Ryujin, obviously perplexed by the sudden guest, which she only shrugg at with a thin line on her lips.

Beomgyu doesn't want to sit beside Tony, who never leave his eyes on Beomgyu. "What a creep". He instead takes a seat next to his step father.

"Beomgyu? Is it you??"Mrs. Seo looks at Beomgyu in surprise,"Woah what a fine young man you are today."

"Ah thank yo-"

"He surely does have it from me, you know the strong genes." Beomgyu's mom cut him off while placing the food on the table.

Honestly, Beomgyu thought this time would be the opportunity to talk with his mom alone, just to clear things up like it does in every fairy tale. He hope on an happy ending and ' And they live happily until the end of their days', but fate have other plans.

More people gathered, childhood friends ge lost contact a while ago and even friends of Tony.

"What the heck are they doing here?", Beomgyu thought.

Ryujin doesn't seem to like this either. You can just tell by her disgusted like expression, that she doesn't like it at all.

"M-mom what are they doing here?" he let out after he thought for the whole time what to say to her.

"You don't know them? These are your friends remember?? Your ability of memory is like a fish." his mom answers with a harsh tone, laughing out loud at her own joke. The others bursts out laughing too. Ryujin and Beomgyu are the only ones who doesn't.

This is meant to be a joke, Beomgyu knows it, but why does it hurts so much?

Beomgyu skratches his neck, touching few baby strands of his hair.
He surely is feeling unwell right now.