37

"You gotta have to look into the mirror now, okay?"

An female make-up artist leans closer to Beomgyu, putting some highlighter on the edge of his cheekbones.

Meanwhile Beomgyu stares at himself as if he watch an TV comedy show although the jokes in there don't make him die laughing but there are always those hilarious yet queerly cackling of laugher coming out in every third spoken word.

"Woah, you have dark cycles Beomgyu-ssi. How does it come?" the make up artist carefully ask, putting the concealer on his sunken eyebags.

"Ah um...I had to woke up early" Beomgyu answers distinctly, not blinking for once.

The woman nods, intelligible relates on his case.

The boy seems almost lifeless. The aura he spreads, no matter where he is, doesn't give the same active, teasingly, energical sensation he basically does.

The brunette finds himself quieter all the time and doesn't have the urge to talk like an endless waterfall. He instead only bits a short greeting or hums low-keyed if he agrees of a comment even though he doesn't gives his ear toward the talking person.

"You didn't sleep well? Again?" Soobin querries from the seat next to Beomgyu, who's also let make his make up by an make-up artist.

Beomgyu roses up at Soobin's annotation, following by wabbling his legs in an incessant motion, feeling a weird clot in his gastric.

God, what should he answer? It's not like releasing a knot of shoelaces when his head fights with two dilemma choices which could made him arouse into dust anytime.

He misses Taehyun for who knows how much but is not able to see the blonde because this crappy schedule of the promotion impeded them from not breathing on the same air.

If that even makes sense.

Meanwhile, the rumour literally overfloats into every nook it can detect and cloak its impact over the people.

Still being lost in his mind, he averts his face at the older but slightly got turn back again by a slander finger under his chin.

"I said look in the mirror. I'm still not done with my work."

"Sorry." the brunette excuses, abashed.

Icking stiches burns in his skin, fabricating an the particular clot growing bigger until it numbs his lungs.

He just cannot living like this forever! At the end he will visit the same restirement home where his grandpa use to spend the most in his rest life.

"Beomgyu-ssi, there you are! I want to give you this."

Manager Jun makes his haul to Beomgyu, pulling an random standing chair beside the brunette before he let fall himself on his seat.

"This, this is a small prediction script on what they might ask you."

"But how would you-?"

"Duh, duh, shhh, listen first. The reporter today is a really hot tempered woman but due to some researches, i made, she is also known as a reporter to ask interesting, in her singular way unique kind of questions."

Beomgyu deligently goes through the script, pages to pages, rasping onto his nose.

If this means 'small' for manager Jun, then what is indicated in his vocabulary for 'huge' at this point?

This is truly a lot of notes he has to peruse despite this 'little' notebook is absolutely conspicuous.

"Speaking of, where in the wonderland is my manager?" Soobin ask from the edge, glancing sometimes at the two but has to remind to stick his face ahead the mirror.