12

"Umm excuse me, am i right here?"

An unknown voice echoes through the room. A head peaks at the door frame,revealing a boy with a black cap on its head and a mask hanging on his face, his doe eyes wanders back and forth as he is waiting patiently of an answer. The boy seems familiar to Beomgyu but where did he saw him before?

"If you are here for the track song prerecording of '50 : 50' today, then you got a bingo." Chan says casually while checking the sound and tune.

"Oh really? Thank you.", the unknown male thanks him, now opends the door completely wide. He wears an oversized black sweater jacket and a denim dark blue jeans,that are tucked in black leather boots with high platform. He then turns his head to the side, stepping aback from the door.

"Tyunie, i found it! It's right here!"

"Puh finally he is here." Jungkook, who heard the boy yelling, sighs in relief.

"I gotta go now, you know dance practice. Plus i don't wanna hear a long ass predict from Mr. Jung again." the boy whispers to someone at the entrance before he waves a good bye.

"H-hey everyone, sorry for being late. It's just really big here." a blonde guy, also with an mask on, gathers in, still panting from the whole running session.

"I'm Kang Taehyun of KSJ Entertainment." the blonde takes his mask and his bucket hat off to make a proper greet, showing his sweet smile.

Soobin and Hueningkai could legit crack up at any moment by how their best friend's expression went as Taehyun shows up.

Beomgyu can't believe his eyes. His heart skips some beats, that someone needs to call the ambulance by any chance. By his look, he can officially sign up papers for the funeral and get a gravestone berforhead. The tragic cause will be:

"Choi Beom Gyu,was born on 13.03.2001, a young actor who grew up in Daegu, died because of an goddamn angel who bumped into him just yesterday and stucked in his mind for hours. Miscellaneous not yet announce."

Jokes aside.

The brunette gulps as he scans the younger male. And wow what a sight for sore eyes.
From his fluffy blonde partened hair further to his bright eyes to his perfect formed cheekbones, that harmonized smoothly with his small face, his pointed nose and his kissable cherry lips, he just looks unreal.

"Wait what?"

"Nice to see you again Taehyun. You still remember me from yesterday's meeting? I'm music producer Min Yoongi and these are the co-producer Kai Kamal Huening and Bang Chan."

"Hey Taehyun, just call me Hueningkai. It's been a while we've seen eachother." he shakes his hand with Taehyun.

"Glad to work with you, by the way the name's Chan."

•<<——>>•

"Wasn't he the guy who was shirtless though?"

"Do i look like google? I don't know either." Soobin pouts. He brushes his bangs off his forehead, inspecting Beomgyu who was remained suspiciously quite,"Earth at Beomgyu,are you alive?"

"Uh yeah, I'm fine." Beomgyu stutters, stretching his neck,"Give me a sec"

"What do you mea-?"

Beomgyu ignores the older and turns his gaze to the one and only Taehyun who waits beside him on the same rank, flying through the lyrics in one go, mumbles each word while hums the melody.