11

[TPQ Film Studios , 12:08 p.m]

"GUYYS, DO I NEED TO REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN? GET THE FUCK IN YOUR POSITION, 44 seconds left! 43! 42!"

Today is somewhat a stressful day. The recordings of the movie '50 : 50' is almost done despite of there are scenes to remove or replace since  director Cho is a perfectionist if it is about his profession, his passion, high quality and quantity.

"Beomgyu you learned your script?" Manager Jun hands him his script for the next scene just in case. Because Beomgyu's second hand, his manager, does not carry a large bag for no reason. He's like an overprotective farther role to him, pehaps a bit too overprotective but better than to have his own father left his son by a frightened mother behind and now living his real life.

"Beomgyu?"

Nothing.

"Hey Beomgyu-ssi?!"

"Did i missed something?", manager Jun ask himself, pondering.

"Yaa Beomgyu wake up!" Soobin's voice cracks from last night,"He is daydreaming since last evening. Seriously this kid, at least he looks cute when he's spacing out."

Soobin definetly ain't lying. Beomgyu had slept longer than usual, so Soobin had to tear him off the bed. He behaves so quite today that he couldn't pronounce a decent sentence  nor even hadn't uttered a single word to anyone except for a 'Wow interesting' or ' have already eaten'. Soobin lost his friend on the way to TPQ once and had to search him for one hour only to find the brunette in the cleaning chamber still lost in his mind, cycles around the room.

"13! 12! 11! BEOMGYU COME ON."

"I had already eaten!"

"Eh okay, nice but we need you now so hurry up!" a staff member pushes him to the filming set while Beomgyu is overhelmed with the situation.

"Huh? But i nee-"

"Movie '50 : 50', scene 317 'Fight for her', take 1!"

"Aaaand ACTION."

🎬

"So Ben..." Tony glares to Ben with fierce eyes as he tilts his head slightly, standing in front of the other male.

"...didn't i make it clearly enough that Teresa belongs to me mmmh,why you wanna break it?"

"Wait wha-?"

"DON'T DARE TO CUT ME OFF! You ask why she's hurt, don't you?", Ed now grips the hem of its shirt,"You bastard. It's your fault. She fucking trusted you! And you betrayed her for what huh?! You don't deserve her, no nobody deserves her not even me! But i'll do everything for her just so that she is treated as she deserve it. Like a queen. My queen."

"Oh boy lost your words?!"

"Wait who is Teresa again?"

-

"Ugh CUT, i said cut!", director Cho pinch the bridge of his nose ,trying to calm down,"Let's save till Tony's part,we can edit the rest in." 

"Okay fine one more time guys!"

"Movie '50 : 50', scene 317 "Fight for her', take 2!"