43

[D-Day Movie premiere, afternoon]

On the way to the red carpet, Beomgyu is seated in his limousine alone - poised in his glamorous, nifty suit in completely black.

He was keen to grab alone a place in the limousine since the delight of some other's presence may be spurious and he doesn't have a single clue what could be the reason behind.

Distancing and zipping his mouth shut, those things he keeps in mind as the last weeks elapsed. Surviving sleepless nights, which creates him flashback in those old nightmare in his teenage age, makes his eyebags immerse.

"You already lost him, it's too late"

In a kinda sorrowful mode, Beomgyu focuses out the window, being greeted by many colorful paper hearts and huge posters in which is mostly written 'We love You!' or 'Choi Beomgyu ♡ Kim Juhee'.

With a soft touch on the glass surface, observant, he narrows his brows about the condition.

It is written on his forehead that he has a stronger fanbase since the sudden affirmation about the fake reliationship. With that he could apprehend the brightest stars as he obtains the official given title 'Nation's biggest crush' which he enjoys on wielding it infront of his friend's nose.

He should be honored to reach this highest part of his carrer.

"But I'm not..."

He begins to sulk imperceptible at this desolate remark, plunging against the vanish car seat. He already came to a decision which complies his perception.

"Mr. Choi, we have arrived. Prepare yourself for the spotlight."

Beomgyu nods briefly at his driver who's sitting in the front.
So it really is the day today - the day he was waiting for. He still stuck in between the moment where they were starting to record the first scene. Time flies faster than flashlight, doubtless.

Seeing himself at this high range build the feeling of confidence and his self love at himself plus the adrenaline blows up in a split of second, in the inside. In the outside, he still shows his coldness.

At least his fans are attracted at his coldness because they find it reveals more of his 'hot' personality and it makes them nubile.

This could balance his actual status so there is basically not a thing that makes him stop his footage.

The limousine terminates to move, signaling him to finally step out.

"That's what you're waiting for"

The driver hop out, walking casually to the last awaiting door. The man pulls the knob and the door flings wide open, revealing an outstanding looking figure who wakes up the reporter's attention.

A bunch of people rush towards Beomgyu in no time as he walks to the carpet and arrays them behind the thin, lined wands to retain the gap. Three body guards make their way to protect the actor from unintentional contact.

His acting mode activates as he spots Juhee walking towards him since her limousine also reaches it's location.

The tight, neat dress which makes her colarbone visible under the flimmering shine. The dress perfectly goes well with her curves as if it is meant to let it wear by her.