16

💻" 'TMI for today?' Mmmh... let me think, i took dance lessons with a friend."

Beomgyu doesn't know how he ends up here, watching the livestream of Taehyun right now.   

It started about days ago where he found himself looking for the ash blonde since the day they ate ice cream together. He didn't even want to search for reasons, his intention to do so is just too strong.

Furthermore he was interested on listening to some songs of the young artist and they were honestly wholesome. He had even caught by Soobin as he watched any music videos secretly at midnight. His like how Hueningkai called it 'Addiction' gets deeper since he checked the younger's social media accounts and even created an fake account only to follow him.

And you think it end there?

The play has only just begun.

The brunette listened to all his songs continuously at least once a day. He also kept watching all interviews, radio visits and live performances on loop. Today he basically knows everything about Taehyun as an artist but not as a friend.

Friend.

If you search up 'friend' on google it says:

Friendship describes a relationship between people based on mutual affection, which is charactersized by sympathy and trust. A person who is on good terms with an other individual is called a friend.

Neither trust nor sympathy exist in their friendship, they just know each other for few days. So what kind of friendship do they share?

However he trusted his beloved leather jacket to Taehyun which is a little sign of trust, right?

💻"Wait slow down guys haha, why so many comments all of sudden."

Beomgyu chuckels. It's not like that he is also one of the viewers who attacks him with comments.

The brunette crosses his legs and places his laptop onto his lap to get a better sight. He currently has to wait for Soobin, since the older needs to shoot his last scene, in the lounge room of TPQ. Therefore he didn't hestitate for a single second and joins the live immediatly.

💻" 'Is it a new jacket? Looks good on you' Wow you're the wait let me count it 1,2,3 about the 45th person who mention it haha."

The brunette now smiles brightly. Not because Taehyun is wearing his jacket but he also was reading out his comment. Such an honor.

💻"It's how could i say it.. it's from a friend, he lend it to me...'who is it?' It's...teddy bear."

Beomgyu burst out laughing, resting his head against the white painted wall.

"Did he just called me 'teddy bear'?

💻" 'Teddy bears are so cute' haha i know, say it the next time to my friend! He will like it!"

knock knock.

"Is it Taehyun i heard?" Juhee pops at the door frame, joining next to Beomgyu.

"You-u you know him?" Beomgyu holds his stomach tightly to stop himself from being paralyzed of laugher.