39

"Go, go! Come one everyone! More power in the arms, 1,2! 1,2!"

Dance tutor Mr. Jung claps his hands to light up the spirit thoughout the smothery becoming dance practice room, anticipating a better capacity of the performers.

Taehyun is currently in the center.

Team Y and Team YX were selected as the backdancer this time, so they dance along by his side.

He feels the piercing stare of Mr. Jung which scrabbles deep in him, creating an queasy kind of feeling on his shoulder. It really makes him nervous, when someone, especially Mr. Jung watches him and only watch him moving with the music.

Mr. Jung is a typical dance tutor with lots of charms and unmatchable dancing skills in which no one could replace his throne.

But he is  s t r i c t  as any type of an quirky old man who complains about everything that doesn't belongs in his money pocket. Such a cliché though.

Taehyun tries to shrug it off, focusing himself on the huge monitoring mirror.

"Because it's true. I only love Juhee."

He presses his lips together, brushing off the words by only darting his gaze on his dancing figure.

He needs to forget Beomgyu for a moment.

"Just stop it. I never loved you, Taehyun."

His moves become sloppier, persuading Mr. Jung to furrow his eyebrows. The young dance tutor leans towards, detecting every dancer with a serious holding expression.

But Taehyun always pops in the corner of his view, making him shifting his attention on the blonde.

And the blonde suffers under this daunting intensity.

"Like you said back then-"

"Be quiet", Taehyun begs to himself.

His lips begins to tremble again, just like the day where he met himself under the heartbreaking scenery.

Mr. Jung support his elbow on the ground, pursing his lip because of Taehyun's insecurity and it abysmally bothers him.

"You trusted me. Why aren't you trusting me now? I said i didn't love you-"

"Just go away, Beomgyu", he tells the inner voice.

"I never loved you a bit-"

"Just stop!", he admonish to his head.

He almost cash a missed step, but could cover it up before Mr. Jung could notice.

Mr. Jung doesn't notice but Heeseung.

The ravenette frowns at the clumsy mistake of the blonde, also making him almost dance off the beat.

On the contrary, Taehyun tries to hold an normal expression.

He tries his best.

"Our love story, everything was acting, boy-"

Watery tears fills his eyesballs, nearly are about to storm out her way down.

"Taehyun!..." the dance tutor exclaims first as he caught a tiny mistake on Taehyun's footsteps but halts as son as the blonde seeps away his failed dance step by catching up the beat again.

"You should know me better since I'm a glamorous actor."

"Get the way out!"