44

"Wanna take a visit to your dear father in heaven?"

The abyssal voice tone frissures his soul into pieces just by the profoundness rolling over his lips, such as deep as the greatly ocean.

The mullet shrieks out a little squeal as one strong arm is folded across his torso, his upper body arches slightly against the wall.

Beomgyu initiates to shiver under the suddenly bigger shadow. His back back being pressed by the man whilst his hands splice on the large wall.

The penknife traces down the younger's jawline, lifting his chin so the boy has no chance to back away but to meet the grimly face. The frigid metal blade stings his milky skin of his strained neck. His breath hitches at every breath he takes. The fear about the thought of the knife could thrust through his nape anytime, slaps him rigorously.

"Wh-hat do you mean? You knew my fathe-?"

Beomgyu whimpers as he receives another slap, this time from a cold hand. It feels like it's burning inmoderate on his skin.

Joshua smirks about his hassle-free authority on the tremulous boy. The acute pike brushes off his target's neck passed his slightly angular collarbone. Beomgyu joggles on the firm grip of the man but this one slants his face even an inch closer to his face.

"What a beautiful face. So pure, out of the world..."

Joshua grabs roughly the angular chin. Roughly because Beomgyu keeps on defending him to do so.

"Such a shame that you mirrors him so much, only without those shitty freckles."

Joshua let out an low giggle which Beomgyu could swear sounds like the laugh in his nightmare. His world has stop its exe, only wants to escape from this murderer in chic suit.

"L-let me go, please! I did nothing to you! Arghghhg-"

Beomgyu chokes, gasping for air. He stops talking as Joshua rams his elbow into the younger's rips. Tears are about to fall in any minute in a mission to create the yet largest pond he ever did.

"You did nothing?! Ha! You said you did nothing?!! Are you being serious?? Look at you! It's like this son of a bitch relives in your body!! So you did nothing??"

Beomgyu watch the man in disgust. He comsolidates at the turning itchy stiches on his neck.

A light smoky whiff drafts in his nostrils. Due to the intensively yet also daunted glare, he drops his head down.

"Stupid boy, you don't know much about your nasty father. He shameless distroyed people's life, including mine. He rates the prize to be out off our world, we are better without him!"

"Shut up already! He never even would harm a fly." Beomgyu huffs, glaring at the other.

The pike bores into the brittle thin facades, the helve clinges near Beomgyu's intent veiny crook.

Beomgyu glances to the blade, gulping stagnantly nothing but dryness down his throat. It's not like his life depends on this small movement from the left until his neck gets whittle.

"How innocent...look what he made me do! IT'S ALL Of THIS IMPERFECT MOTHERFUCKER'S FAULT! You fucking Choi's derserves all the worst without doubt!! You are all the same!"