34

Manager Jun ceases from insulting the journalist as he perceives a wave implies an sort of steam the actor next him raises.

His eyes enlarge at the sight of the open window and eternally slaps himself by leaning out of the frame, resorting freely in the center of the target.

He reveals their current location.

The man promptly hides himself by stepping out of the view, his hands, tremulously, snitch his phone from his pocket and hastily dials an caller ID.

"Yes, where are the bodyguards? We need them now! Journalist are infront of the eterance!"

People start to spot Beomgyu at the unclosed frame and as in the military they snaps their head uppermost, hairwair bombarding the brunette with thousand of question.

"Choi Beomgyu, i reported you catched deep love feelings for miss Juhee even for a long time? Is it true?!!" an journalist shouts from beneath.

"Mr. Choi, how does it feels like to be the boyfriend of the nation actress princess??! In details please!!"

"For how long was your love journey going with miss Juhee?? And why didn't you want to share those incredible news to your fans??!"

"Choi Beomgyu, your fans are dying over the truth! Just reveal it already!!"

"We need your answers!!"

Beomgyu watch down in sheer horror making a dizzy hunch strangles around his throat.

Some person keep asking Juhee, decreasing the gap at each step. The actress rises her chin, first gazing the crowd, who's attention is on a particular course, and then migrates her gaze at him. She caught the brunette looking directly into her eyes while he gasps in disbelief when more question are attacking him.

Breathing in an out, Beomgyu sense due to her poise of body that she is unable to cope this circumstances.

Why is she left alone? Where is her manager? Who thought that today would be all sunshine and just decided to let her by her own?

Shuting down the window, he ruffles through his locks for once, gritting his teeths.

He loves his profession and he enjoys every minute being an actor but this, how a bunch of people scramble each other, not only hurt themselves but also his own privacy in compelling an celebrity to say something that might be offended, is getting over board.

He is aware in what they do because they were demand to do it - it's their vocation.

Breath stagnant, face flushing, sweat perls clearly visible, the mullet sustains himself on the shelf by straight his arm against it. Musing for an vital way of solution, he finds nothing what he can do now.

Unless it is the matter of clarifying the rumour by his own.

"That's just crazy", he tells himself, taking a short cursory look with his teary eyes at his manager before he going to do the most foolish idea he ever come up with.

He slowly takes steps forward ĺthe door without manager noticing it.

Well, it's not simple as imagine.

Manager Jun perks his head to the agigating long haired brunette, who's turning his back at his face.

"W-wait wha- Beomgyu-ssi don't dare to run away now! It's too dangerous out there."

"Okay but..." Beomgyu says calmly, now inverts himself to face the man in specs, a faint smile crops up.

There is no alternative to give up now. Juhee needs his help, everyone needs to know the truth.