28

In the middle of the room Taehyun just stares blankly at his reflection self.

His skin has turned pale, his eyes swollen and his puffy cheeks, the air feels stifling.

Yeonjun
"We'll find a way out. I-i'll find a way, trust me."

Yeonjun decided to go home to rest a bit since today's practice ended earlier than strictly planed.

He didn't hestitate to switch from his
filthy in sweat inebriated sports clothes into his leisurely, baggy home attire.

Appearently, he is snuggling with his stomach laying on the edge of the couch rest as from the seen point of view.

Yeonjun

"Taehyunie."

Everything's untouched. No one is moving and so does Taehyun. Even the air gives more sound than his own breathing.

His gaze glues on himself in the huge mirror on the wall with a sadened mien and his lipcorner curves down, inconspicuous.

Yeonjun keeps his temper down before break out into an urgent a
someone, who is no needed at this moment.

Yeonjun
"Taehyun look at me."

With am emotionless expression written on his face he turns to the camera screen, looking the older from his eye corner.

Yeonjun
"I don't know why you're are acting like this-"

"You honestly look good in specs"

Yeonjun
"I won't- i know right, it was a gift."

Yeonjun gets flustered, creeping a secretly smile. Taehyun chuckles lowly.

Never does he thought of seeing Yeonjun live getting flustered as a red tomato.

Yeonjun
"Ahem..what i want to say is, i won't pressure you to say anythi-"

The black haired male suddenly let out a snort laugh, keeping Taehyun off guard. A weak smile forms on his lips as he just observe the older laughing and his voice cracking hoarse.

"You won't pressure me and...?"

Taehyun smiles wider.

Yeonjun
"Uh yeah um wait... yes, i won't pressure you until you want to share it but i'm worried. Your reaction was the most doubful of all. I thought you always wanted it so bad."

His smile slowly faint.

"Yes but no, i-i can't understand myself. But you don't have to be worried. I'm already a full grown man."

Yeonjun
"A grown man who is sneaking to my bed everynight when he doesn't feel sleepy."

"Yeah whatever you believe in."

Yeonjun keeps glancing off the camera screen, mouthing something unclearly while cheekily grins above the device.

"Hold on where does the hedge dog come from"?