22

While driving past the streets under the shining full moon surround by glistery stars, the smell of fresh cold air with a whiff of petrol breezes inside the car which is on her way to the big event.

The anniversary festival of CEO Kim Seok Jin's second year.

As an bonus, the performing artist will be on a livestream while they show their stages thus fans, who live too far away of the place or outside the country, have the chance to join online.

"Jesus why am i so excited?" Soobin fidgets his feet, nibbling his finger on his pants while turns the steering wheel.

"Chill dude, all you have to do is enjoying the time, flip the dance door and stuff yourself with luxurious food." Hueningkai says casually, looking outside the window by supporting his elbow on the door to prop his chin, resting on its hand.

"And i thought you should be the most excited one among us." Beomgyu chuckles from the passenger seat behind.

"Okay now I'm gonna pee myself, what the frick- we'll spend the whole night in there?! Shit why are there so many humanistic being?"

"Boy, humanistic being? What's with your vocabulary recently?" Soobin laughs, parking the car.

"It must be the puberty." Beomgyu laughs with Soobin together.

"Bro, I'm already out of puberty." the youngest pouts, nudges slightly at his two friend's shoulders. He chuckles after.

Well, he has reasons of his behaivor for being nervous. In midst of the venue, meters away of them, people dance and jump as if there is no tomorrow, they are talking, gliggling, laughing across the area while patiently wait for the next perform stage. Yes the festival is hold outside under the night sky.

"Gyu, Hyuka hear me out." Soobin is the last one to step off the car, closing the door and locks it,"Since the baby is the one of the DJ of today, we'll stay till midnight, it depends of. Meeting place is at the telephone booth right there."

"Excuse me 'Baby'? Didn't Beomgyu predict earlier that i'm still in my purberty?"

"So in conclusion, you are a baby in his purberty? Interesting haha."

"Please i'm begging you by neptun, stop this."

While Hueningkai and Soobin argues rather discuss in the background, Beomgyu cooes at the sight next the parkhouse. It is where the festival is holding.

It is such beautiful decorated with golden, black, silver, red and white colored ballons which also represents the theme. It gives the typical solemnly touch but also the rocky vibe thanks to trees and bushes which are tailored in unique symblolics and fairy lights hanging loose on them. People are dress in fancy looking fits, the mullet even is able to figure it out from far away.

"He should be there too"

"Just continue your tea time, i'll go now."

"Why are you in rush h-hey! Beo-"

Beomgyu turns around, speedens his pace to direction festival, nearly sprints like a leopard with his dark brownish wolf cut hair glidding back. A bright smile flasters across its face as he spots a checkerboard patterned flag embellish with glossy roses on the side of high thorn bushes. He is almost there.

He bits his lower upper lip just of the thought tonight while retains to walk faster. Only across the street and he reaches the place he was dying of waiting for.

Dying of waiting for what? He is just happy to be there by describing his mood and his eyes glowing which are similiar to puppies' who are getting excited of goofing in the playground