46

A/n: Let's enjoy the last chapter everyone!

[Two Years Later]

"Rise up and shine!"

Beomgyu groans at the sunlight hitting straight on his weary face as the curtain were hustle to the side by his way too excited mother.

By shoving another big pillow around his his ears to avoid the din, he shift to another side of his bed and curls his upper body near his knees so he looks like a small cinnamon roll who nestles in his huge cuddlesome blanket on his huge cuddlesome bed.

Mrs. Choi secretly cooes at her sleepy son as she shunts the curtain away. A heatwarming smile curls up on her lips while she tip-toes to the sleepy head.

"Come on, sweetie. Wake up~ it's already ten in the morning, and i made you breakfast." she persuades before she pulls the blanket off the laying body in one go, making the brunette hugging his other pillow tighter.

"Just one minute, okay?" Beomgyu mumbles, his eyes are slightly half open.

"Take your time." Mrs. Choi says, heading in leaving him alone in his room,"But don't take too long, son. It's your birthday today mmh?"

"Yeah, yeah, you can start breakfast without me! I'll come after!" Beomgyu shouts through down the stairs since his mother already ghosted away from his room.

"I have already eaten, son!" Hana chirps loud enough for him to hear since she is in the kitchen preparing the last of the last for the breakfast.

He chuckles at her demur, rising up from his bed and cheerish the realisation that his birthday is indeed today.

It's maybe unusual but he doesn't like his own birthday somehow. He doesn't hate it but he also doesn't like it, rather something stucking inbetween.

It just remembers him that he grows one year older.

As he finished brushing his teeth and everything he had to do, he takes the stairs down to join his mother at breakfast.

In the past two years he lived alone in his dorm since Soobin accepted the role in a serie in america and Hueningkai joined an international music company in newzeeland as an active EDM DJ and an credited music producer for many young artist. 

He feels alone in his lonely dorm so he took a sleepover by his mother, his old home, until his birthday has arrived.

"Good mor- woah." Beomgyu widens his eyes as he musters the amount of food placing on the table.

This could be a while feist if he honest, more an thanksgiving.

"Surprise! Hope you like it!"

Being amazed, Beomgyu grasps on few grapes in the bowl and snacking them one by one. His mother grins at his astonished face, giggling a bit. It's just funny to see the surprise basically printed on him.

"You...you are ridiculous, mom! You think i could finish this all alone? Gosh i would sit here till next christmas!" Beomgyu laughs along with his mother, gazing at the delicious food.