45

The rain is pouring on the dim hometown Seoul.

The past incident wasn't really forgotten. Instead, it blows super fast through the social networks in which people could only punch the air in frustration and bawl their eyes out in dissapointment.

The incredible terrible news upset many people, young or old, loyal fans or just simple individual, everyone was beyond in shook.

Good morning Seoul! We have reported that the three suspecter, who are non other than the icons belonged by TPQ Universal, were spotted in the tribunal and are currently paticipate on a trial. More news will coming soon.
Don't touch the dial! — the top tier news channel accounts.

In the tribunal on the first row, Beomgyu is sitting there, mirthlessly. The amount of news articles popping up on his notification box aren't healthy for him. And don't start to talk about his state — it spreads less vitality but is ghosted.

The restless actor could not close his eyes in the entire night. Turning there and so, he couldn't calm himself down from the increasing ache he has to witness. Tears couldn't stop streaming, coloring his skin into puffy red.

Things got change in his life in only a span of just five days and the incident didn't even happen long ago. There wasn't a single day where he found himself smiling again. He basically wasn't alive from the outside and he still is.

Knowing his world shattered again as he found out that he was too late to see Taehyun again, makes him broke into a unpredictable chaos, a sensitive chaos.

If only he didn't fuck it up — sorry.

"In the name of humanity and their human rights and its justice, you three broke the laws by arranging a homicide on an celebrity actor named Choi Beomgyu. Due to the given reasons that were pointed out earlier, we come to a final decision." the attorney in the middle of the podest speaks out.

The three accused people sit in the left side of the hall, in the front, with their lawyer.

After the announcement, the tribunal remains silent. Only few whispers and faint squeals of fans waiting from the outside are the only thing that breaks down the silence.

Beomgyu fidget with his fingers, obviously nervous even though he shouldn't be.

The only person beside him is manager Jun who patting his back reassuringly.

"Kim Ju Hee."

Juhee stands up off her seat, fixing her hair strand which hangs opendly around her forehead and looks down at her feet.

Beomgyu curls his tip of his feet under his shoes. He hope she won't have to suffer under a expensive punishment. People might see her differently now, but he knows she is the one who safed him at the end.

"As an inspiring person for so many young people, you just took the opportunity to pull out the wrong skein. Even though you got into the criminal a bit later than the others, as we found out, you were a part of the attempted murder and interoperate with Kim Joshua Ji Sub and Seo Tony on sabotaging the life of an innocent individual. Do you assent?"

"Yes, i really do with full regretment. I feel sorry to the one person i hurted and want to draw an apology to not only the particular person but also to my fans i dissapointed so much. I cannot travel back to the past and i cannot erase all the failure i did but i respectfully bow down to our nation with grace and gratitude if you sincerely forgive me. Thank you, your honor."