3

[Monday, 08:12 a.m]

"Taehyunie, we need to wake up now." Yeonjun mutters, hugging a big pillow tight to his chest. With his eyes half open he crawls to Taehyun beside him, rolling with his whole body back an forth on top of the blonde.

"Give me one more minute." the younger however mutters.

This surely wasn't a good idea to stay awake until one a.m., although it was nice to hangout together after such a long time.

As the door opens, revealing Heeseung with a toothbrush in his closed mouth, he enters the room only to see his two friends, looking like a human sandwich at his sight.

"Fine, then..." Heeseung smirks while he turns the lid of a water bottle.
He now stands next to the bed to pour out the fresh cold water on the-

"WE ARE AWAKE!"

○●●●○

"Our son just got in the most difficult entered university in this country, no of the world! He also got the best testimony in his class, holding it for almost three years in a row!"

"Sweety, it has been four years to be exact. But we couldn't be more proud of our son. He is just perfect." a man in his forties nods his head while glancing to his son.

His son is playing with another small boy in the livingroom, racing their car toys to infinity.

"Hana, what about your son? He really is getting more handsome everyday, I must say." the woman asks while sipping on her cup of tea.

"Beomgyu...Beomgyu is-is doing fine." Hana answers with a smile.

A fake one though.

"Oh does he not doing well in school?
Tony can help him if you want just ask."

"Ah thank you, but–"

"Before I forgot. Tony will play the main role in a theater. Do you want to join the premiere with us?"

"How great! I wish Beo–"

"Since when is Tony interested in acting?" Beomgyu's father cuts his wife words off.

"I can tell you, he is good at everything. I just noticed this back then. And he also got his good looks from his father."

"I bet, Tony will make big carrier someday...unlike our son." Hana whispers the last part before getting a slight nudge on her elbow from her husband.

"Huh, did I said something wrong?" Hana raised her voice, her attention drives dircetly to her husband.

He doesn't utters a single word, instead press his lips in a thin line and regrets his action earlier.

"Why did you nudge me?!" she provokes him, the other pair staring at the ceiling just to avoid the tension that condensed the whole livingroom.

"Excuse m–?"

"NO EXCUSES! ISN'T IT OBVIOUSLY?WHY DO YOU SHUT UP WHEN YOU FEEL THE SAME AS ME? I-I HAVE ENOUGH, ALL THESE YEARS I ONLY SEE DISSAPOINMENTS!" Hana beats her hands on the tables, her face colored red.