13

"Where did he go?"

The prerecording is as good as finished and there Taehyun is, lost in a labyrinth that is actually nothing but the TPQ Building. He has only been there twice so far so who is gonna blame him for not remembering every corner of this building. He could claim that everything looks alike by going through the hall.

"Oh hey, Taehyun right!?"

Taehyun roses up, searching for the voice that calls him. In the crowd he figures two girls around his age, dodging the people to make their way to him. One of them is wearing a lavender colored sweater that reach to her knees with black boots while the one next to her is wearing a simple black shirt with loose black pants and high platform slipper.

"Um have you lost your track?" a girl with wavy brown hair ask.

"Of course he has dummy." the other girl with blonde straight hair playfully rolls her eyes. Taehyun could recognizes her from the record studio earlier,"Can we help you?"

"Yes i have to find someone." the blonde skratches his neck since he got flustered by the random offer,"Do you perhaps know a Choi Beomgyu?"

"Ah yes, he needed to reshoot a certain scene so he left. You can follow us since we have to go there anyways. By the way I'm Ryujin and this is Juhee."

"Nice to meet you!" Taehyun continues his walk beside them,"Are you also involved in a movie? Since you need to go there."

"Yep, the set team i'm a part of contributes on a remake of a book that will be a christmas special from TPQ." Ryujin tells, bragging with it. Taehyun nods, totally impressed.

"I'm a main female act in the same  movie as Beomgyu." Juhee smiles, shoving her hands into the pocket of her sweater.

"I'm also a big fan of your latest album, I really enjoyed it!" Juhee adds.

"I didn't know I'm on that level of famous." a hint of pink appears on his cheeks.

"You gotta kidding me, you're well known here!"

"Anyways Taehyun, before we go in we should stay quite. They may be not done yet unless you want coffee pouring out on your shirt." Ryujin opens the door carefully.

-

"Run Ed run as if your depends on and Ben hear me out..." Steve brushes his hair of frustration, being done with Ben.

"I know what you'll say but i have to do something more important now."

"Ben don-"

Ben exit the room.

(...)

-

As soon as Beomgyu leaves the filming set how he was instructed to do so, a big smile flung on his lips as he notices Taehyun was watching him. While he passes the staff members, they hands him a bottle of water and try to wipe his sweat off his forehead, in vain.

"Hey, i think we should leave from here first, shall we?" he whispers, wipping away his sweat by its own.

•<<——>>•

"One chocolate and vanilla ice cream in one cone please."

"Sure thing, something else?"

"No-"

"Yes, let's make two of them." Beomgyu interrups.