5

Finally at home. This day was just terrible. Imagine, you're eternally happy and you want to swing your arms and hug everyone even if they are strangers passing by you.

Shocked, that you don't blink for a second.

Tired of being sad, that you don't care about a thing.

Frustrated, that you want to bang your head against the wall several times.

Mad at yourself for being such an idiot.

Drowned in confusion since you don't know what's good for you and feeling helpless because no one can pull you out of this problem you have.

Taehyun can relate. He'll mark today's day as the worst day this year.

He badly wants to bury himself into mountains of blankets and never comes out and maybe cuddle with Hobak.

"WHY IS HE SO PERFECT?"

"Yeah thank you, hold on–"

Taehyun doesn't notice that he's already arriving in his apartment. Wondering at first who this voice belongs to he searches for Heeseung, the one who text him earlier.

Then there, Taehyun stands in the living room. And he can't believe what on earth his eyes have to see.

The living room was in chaos. The couch is flipped over, the curtains are torn,piece of clothes are laying everywhere, almost unrolled toilet paper are placing on the TV, which shows a commerical of underwear-

"What in the world..." Taehyun mumbles, passing the over flipped couch he just brought weeks ago,to the kitchen, in where the tab splashes water, which spreads water on the ground, formimg a small puddle.

"meow."

"Hobak?" Taehyun suddenly gets excited and try to find his cat in his dirty kitchen.

"meow."

"Gotcha!" he now holds Hobak carefully in his arms and leaves the kitchen. He just doesn't want the renion to be there.

"Did you miss Hyunie?" Taehyun cooes cutely to his cat as he burried his face into the hat's head,"Hyunie missed you very much."

"Tyunie, are you here?" a sudden voice calls him. The boy directes his head to the the enterance of the bathroom only to see Heeseung with nest-looking messy hair and his oversized cardigan hanging lose on his upper body.

"C-can you please do me a favor." Heeseung ask looking around in panic while holding a broom.

"Since when do we have a broo–"

"Stealing from the neighbor next door, just go to Yeonjun! Please."

Taehyun rushes to Yeonjun, who's in their bedroom,still embrances his cat close to his chest.

"Yeonjun?"

"YEONJUN HYUNG!"

"He can't hear you. He wears his pods." Heeseung's now behind Taehyun and points to Yeonjun's ears.

"Since that I got in here, this chaos already happened." Heeseung continues,"This beast over there attacked me, thats why i look like the hot version of pipi longstocking now."

"This 'beast' is a vacuum cleaner."

Taehyun pauses a bit, processes what he just heard. "Wait a hot pipi longstocking?" he then ask, a hint of 'being done with his friend once again' tone in his voice.

Both are laughing after the same imagination.

"Admit it, I still look hot in this state."

"YESSS, THANKS GOD." Yeonjun, being the extra as always, jumps up from the bed while gripping his iPad.