36

"Everything's not fine at all"

Beomgyu does think perpetually.

Taehyun called him yesterday in the evening if they could meet eachother again, so here they are, passing the time toghether in their secret place : alongside the alleyway, behind the gates, sitting on the old yet still broad brick wall.

They currently relish the twilit sunset, the warm sun light shines on their face. Relaxing under a sunset includes to one of many things the both like the most doing together, especially after an arduous daywork.

But relaxing doesn't appertains in Beomgyu's mind apperrantly.

The day before, he had an conversation with Joshua and how could it be said...

it didn't match his anticipation.

Flashback:

Beomgyu breathes out rickety before pulling on the door knob, glimpsing to his friends first and focus back at the door.

He knocks.

The door opens, revealing an astonished Joshua in the entrance.

"Beomgyu. Good afternoon, great that you are here. I just want to search for you. Come in."

"Um..you know what, we'll wait outside. Just go in." Soobin says low-keyed as he notices the man's strange look at them.

Hueningkai nods, mouthing secretly an 'you can do it, buddy'.

Beomgyu shots them a small smile of gratitude before stepping in the room.

The unexpected thing just hits harshly as the door closes shut and he eyes one person he doesn't thought of being also here.

Sitting on a chair, Juhee looks at him, queasy.

"So, really many things happened during my absence." Joshua flatly says, walking gradually to the direction of his black leather swivle armchair.

"You also know them right?" the man ask, pulling his blazer off and takes it on the armchair.

"Actually i should call Mr. Choi Soobin after this first. Some good news will come towards him." he announces.

Beomgyu shows no reaction telling by his blank, expressionless face. But he said it's good news so nothing would make Soobin sad at least which creates him a feeling of relief.

"Beomgyu-ssi, don't you want to take a seat first?"

"Ah yes gladly." Beomgyu agrees, hestitately walking over to the chair next Juhee.

As he observes the female next him, his eyebrow knitt slightly together at the sight of her, epitomizing an pale faced with slightly dark eye circle lady who lately couldn't shut her eyes to sleep.

He knows she probably went through the same as him.

"Want a coffee?" Joshua offers out of nowhere which makes the brunette squezzing his thumb together under the office table.

"Fine..." Joshua mutters since he only watch the two shaking their head.

"Beomgyu looks like the rumour doesn't stop itself from haunting you."

The mullet bits down his lower lip, looking down in shame.

"Yes it does and that's why i'm here." he states, now looking directly into the man's sharp eyes.