17

The weather today is delightful. It is also quite and peaceful. No wonder they are in an deserted alley, searching for a place to relax. No paparazzi. No camera flashes. Only them.

"So you and evelators don't get along well?"

"It's a long story."

"Then tell me, i'm listening." Beomgyu pretends to prick up his ears,"Shall we sit there first?"

Beomgyu climbs on a worn yet stable cement wall, reaching out his hand to help Taehyun get up. As they settle on the the brink of the wall, a beautiful sight of Seoul is showing up. A cold breeze flies through their faces, you can smell a touch of smoke and meadow.

"Okay fine listen." Taehyun signals with a finger to attract the older's attention,"It may be sounds ridiculous so don't laugh, promise?"

"I promise." Beomgyu pulls out his pinkie, which has been locked by Taehyun's pinkie.

"I was eight on this day. My mom used to work as a business woman. Her office is on the top floor. Once, i wanted to see her since my dad worked in the military and wasn't at home often, i took the evelator but i got stuck there for five hours. To be honest it felt longer than just five hours. I cried a lot because i was alone there."

"It turned out that i had claustrophobia." the ash blond pauses to bite on his whipped cream filling with strawberry-sandwich,"I had attended to a lot of therapies and it got better, much better. But the fear of stucking in a evelator again is still haunting me. So i just take them whenever i need to."

"I'm sorry...you can call me out next time, from now on i'll be your personal attendant, that's it." Beomgyu straightened his spine to look intimidating.

"And what if i call you out without  reasons?" Taehyun snikers, joges at the older's arm.

"I don't mind."

Taehyun tilts his head to his side, stops chewing his sandwich, licking off the cream on his upper lip which molds to a duck-alike lipshape.

Beomgyu seems not to notice anything since he slurps his ramen, relishing the beautiful sunset and the view of the city.

"You said your dad worked for the military? It is probably dangerous."
he then glances to the younger, adding some seasoned seaweed flakes into his ramen,"Can you hand me the kimchi radish?"

"Huh-? ah yes he still works as a soldier almost for twenty years."

Taehyun seeks for the small packaging of radish in the bag until he finds them.

"I'm proud of him but also concerned. I don't have the luck to see him everyday, you know." he sighs, passing the kimchi radish to Beomgyu, which he thanks for.

"What about your dad? He must be proud of you."

"If only he could...he left me and i don't even need to talk about my mom." Beomgyu mocks, chuckling bitterly.

"Dang it"

Taehyun looks away, regrets of asking about his family. Of course he didn't need to."What have you done"

He instead bites on his second whipped cream strawberry sandwich. Later on, he takes few glances at Beomgyu only to see the older absorbs his grape juice quitely, carving odd lines on the brick of the wall.

Taehyun can't handle the awkwardness, so he slops closer to the mullet to comfort him. It is now his turn.

"You want to eat the ice cream with me?"

Beomgyu creaks up a feeble smile, spooning at the big box both of them share.

"The sunset is beautiful, isn't it?" Taehyun spoons on the cherry flavored cream, savouring it with relish. Meanwhile he ties his one leg with the older's loose hanging leg, toesing his feet against the other's feet a little.