Special☆Chapter

[Three Years Later]

"Everyone put your hands up! Come ooon!"

The bright colorful audience consist of a bunch of thousand of people cling themselves onto each other's arm as the air gets heated up, mixed with exuberant joy, fumming sweat and the ocean of blueberry purple lights.

The stadium is filled with cheerful loud squee, everything are throwing easily around such as fanchants and millions of 'I love you's'.

"Say, how are you feeling right now!? Tell us!!" Black mullet Taehyun shouts into the crowd with his eyes glistering sparkly.

"GREAT! AHH I'M CRYIN'!" A student girl actually cries after shouting this in her dear life, covering her palm over her mouth as she plunges her head onto the shoulder of her bestie.

"WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE THE BEST! YOU ARE MY ROLEMODEL!!" This time a high school boy squalls until the top of his lungs, waving at Taehyun who just spots him right away.

While taking his path to the front of the stage, the ravenette shoots the boy with a finger heart while holding a straight face, causing the boy to clap his hands happily.

"AH NO DON'T GO AWAY!" A fortheen year old girl screeches, holding a huge poster saying 'YOU ARE MY YOUTH♡'.

"PLEASE TAKE MY PHONE, I WANT A SELCA OF YOU! I SWEAR ON MY SCALP I'LL EAT MY FUCKIN' CAULIFLOWERS JUST FOR YOU IF YOU TAKE IT!" A teenage girl screams and gets bubbly as another male shows up from afar.

"BEOMGYUUU! WE LOVE YOU! PLEASE NOTICE US! WE WILL EAT OUR FUCKIN' CAULIFLOWERS JUST FOR YOU AND TAEHYUNIE!"

The now blue undercutted Beomgyu shrieks his famous hiccuping laugher, nodding his head.

"Taehyun-ah, they just told me they'll eat cauliflowers for us!" With an overpowered excited boost he calls out Taehyun in his ear mic.

"Really?" The black mullet ask astonished, walking back towards the smiling latter.

"Mmh yeah." Beomgyu puts his hand on his hip after he steals a glance on the shining male next him.

His duo mate — since Beomgyu has followed the footsteps of his father's musical interest he often did mini street concerts where he just plays the guitar while singing some songs with his deep soothing voice. The shooting star kept his promise and made him bumbing against Taehyun. Life suddenly shifts from the actual depression horror to literally paradise as he and Taehyun got together again and now share a beautiful developted bond between them, closer then before, stronger than any muscle. Because Taehyun had to leave South Korea again since the world tour ends in Seoul, he suggested him to sign under KSJ Entertaiment so they could stay forever in the same place and Beomgyu immediatly agrees with the idea.

Looking back to where they are now, CEO Kim Seokjin came of the brilliant idea to create the first duo team in this company and there KTCB was born, consist of the member Kang Taehyun and Beomgyu.

They just debut together two years ago yet they are really well known among young people and slowly win hearts from other listeners.

And it's just the startline of a great story that will growing into a pretty roolercoaster with deepth and high.

"Beomgyu-ah, we have one song left. The staff told me." Taehyun whispers into older's ear, slightly brushing his lips on the with two piercing planting earlobe. Beomgyu licks his lips as a returned reaction.