21

Almost there.

Just one brick stone and he survives the round for the first.

With shaky hands Hueningkai is gonna place the brick on top of the unstable jenga tower, which he plays with Soobin. They genuinely spend to play the game together after Beomgyu left, means one hour ago.

Or maybe two?

"You gonna lose." Soobin teases his friend with a playful grin. Nevertheless Hueningkai keeps his poker face, his tongue clasps between his teeth as the brick touches the surface.

Ding dong.

The tower falls apart.

"NoOooO!" The light blonde shrieks high pitched, dramatically falling flatly onto his back, flailing his long legs.

"Digest your defeat first, I'm going." Soobin chuckles.

As he opens the door, his eyes lits up widely within his mouth gaping. In front is a silverish haired male who carries Beomgyu's arm by supporting it around his shoulder. Speaking of Beomgyu, his face is half covered by a big cloth, only his sight of eye are peeking out.

"Hi Soobin, right? Uh i think you should take a look on Beomgyu. He is injured."

Beomgyu just simply waves.

"T-taehyun? What the- hey." Hueningkai joins the now confused Soobin. The tall black haired male frowns, still processing.

"You live here? Hey Kai, i just want to lend him here."

"Sure thank you Hyunie."

Soobin suddenly gasps,"Kang Taehyun? Oh wow nice to meet you! Are you good with Gyu?" Taehyun nods while holding a sweet smile, his fangs alike canines are showing.

"I gotta go now, my friend waits for me under there." the ash blonde waves his hand after lend Beomgyu to Soobin's and Hueningkai's embraces.

"You take the foot ankle, i'll take the arms."

"Soobs are you serious?! I want the arms."

"You lost the game, remember?"

"I'm still able to walk by myself, stop it tickles!" Beomgyu laughs as Soobin lingers his arms under his axel.

Nevertheless, they carry the brunette into the living room, laying him down onto the couch, taking off his shoes along with the cloth around his head. The injured sizzles painfully at it.

In spite of, Beomgyu is awake and didn't pass out in any way, his head feels heavy, filled with so many thoughts which answers are left out. It is all because of one person who makes his mind goes wacky. And no, the speaking is not about his mother ahem i mean Choi Hana, eventhough she was literally aimimg the pieces like dart at the target, but non other than Taehyun.

And you know what? Yes, the brunette still doesn't have a single clue about the reason.

"She went harsher than i thought she could." Soobin hands Beomgyu a bowl of vegetable soup from yesterday which the brunette gladly accepts.

"You know it was her?"

"Yes it's obvious. What else could it be?"

"He fell off the stairs."

"Nice thought but-" Soobin is about to contradict as he stops to reload the statement,"Wait, i actually can imagine it."

Beomgyu just stirs his soup, remaining silently. He blankly stares at his black leather jacket, hanging on the chair back almost reaching the floor.