40

"You what?!"

"Yes, but it's a secret. So please, don't tell it anyone. Just Beomgyu and you are the only one's who knows about it."

Hueningkai is baffled.

"Uh- sounds great though. I really want to meet him so bad. He can teach me some dance moves right away! This would be so much fun!" the wavy blonde chirps.

Soobin snickers at the youngest behavior. It's good to know that his friends are happy for him but there is one thing that makes him not sleeping tight which Beomgyu could tell by the sudden mood change of the taller.

"Soob, everything's fine? Don't tell me you got into a fight with Yeonjun or something-"

"What? No, i badly want to learn how to dance."

"Don't worry, it's not that."

Soobin chuckles as he takes a look out of the car's window, exhaling to select all his strength to just push this out he wants to say at all cost.

"Should we start with something simple?" Hueningkai suggest as he feels the older's inhibition.

He places a palm under his chin.

"So..." he starts with,"Is it good or bad? Haha, like in the kindergarten."

Soobin nibbles his nails. Now no one can tell that he feels uneasy. It's not because of the shaking van but because of something else, something Beomgyu and Hueningkai really want to know.

"Depends on."

Hueningkai nods but puckers his lips after a split of seconds later. 

"It's fine, we won't be mad at you with no matter what. We won't pressure you, i can wait. Take your time."

Beomgyu tosses his foot at Soobin's shoe to show he is not overanxious to expect something from him in return.
And he tend to cherrish up the atmosphere a bit.

The poor car driver has to witness so much already.

"I can wait either." the youngest adds.

"But i think i should tell you guys because i feel bad if i don't..."

"Then..." Beomgyu purses his lips,"I need some distraction from Taehyun, so spill"

"Well, Joshua just told me that i've got an appointment in an upcoming serie 'Once, there is this one guy'."

"Bro, sounds great! We are proud of you!"

"Hey what'swith this long face? It is great news!"

"Yeah... but what if i tell you the casting set will be in america?"

This leave the both speechless. The car is filled with an unpleasient silence Beomgyu detest the most.

The brunette smacks his lips, trying to find a tolerably solution about his friend's issue.

But he just find him running around a cycle, with an endless ending.

📻"Good afternoon Seoul! What's up you all and welcome back to our radio! We currently have some technical issues but we will be right back after the song of Kang Taehyun 'Trust issues', see ya later!"

Beomgyu sighs st the announcement of the radio. Do they despise him or something? He really cannot focus on solving Soobin's problem when the angelic voice of his ex blessing his eardrums, incessant.

"Argh, get it together Choi Beomgyu!"

"Aish, it's my favourite song." Hueningkai comments out of nowhere.