Chapter 2

This male protagonist with no CP, the protagonist is Wen Yu.

Wen Yu's parents were married in business. When they got married, his father Wen Jingsen was indifferent and ruthless, and his mother already had a sweetheart, so she didn't dare to marry someone she didn't like.

After hearing about the two lives, one patronizes and raises a junior outside, while the other patronizes and cries and complains about life.

Later, Wen Jingsen and Xiao San gave birth to a two-year-old brother Wen Yiran, and the man her mother liked was also married. She couldn't think of anything, so she committed suicide in front of Wen Yu, and was still scolding Wen's family for being dirty.

All this left a very bad mark on the heart of the young male lead.

Because he hasn't grown up yet, he still lives in Wenjia.

The stepmother Xu Wei is a little star, but she has the means. Wen Yiran would like Wen Jingsen again. After Wen Yu's mother died, Wen Jingsen married Xu Wei in...

Originally, there was a stepmother and a stepfather, not to mention that Wen Jingsen had no feelings for Wenyu.

You can imagine what life Wen Yu has had.

He was wronged jointly by Wen Yiran and Xu Wei. All the wrong things were done by Wen Yu, and all the good things were done by Wen Yiran. He was born in a wealthy family, and Wen Yu could go to school hungry, accompanied by a grown-up dog. He was also beaten to death by Wen Yiran in front of him.

Seeing this, Chi Zhengzheng was angry.

Who is this? !

Chi Zhengzheng was so angry that he quickly continued to look back.

She was immersed in the novel without noticing at all-in the ward, after Wen Yu responded, Wen Jingsen naturally felt that he agreed.

Therefore, the two families of Wen and Chi went out happily to celebrate.

In the ward, only Wen Yiran and Wen Yu remained.

Wen Yiran looked at Wen Yu, and his voice was unexplainable:

"Brother, Chi Zhengzheng is a vegetable. If you want to marry a vegetable, I really feel wronged..."

Like sympathy, but also like gloating.

Wen Yu didn't speak, just opened his eyelids and gave him a faint glance.

At that glance, there was no emotion, as if looking at a stranger, and as if looking at the unimportant... ants.

Wen Yiran was angry.

Wen Yu clearly has nothing, no father's love, no mother, no company, no family property, why is he always looking like he doesn't put himself in the eyes? !.

What he hates most is the appearance of Wen Yu!

"Heh, Wen Yu, you can stay with your fiancee, hope she will not die too early."

It would be nice to have a vegetative fiancee in your life!

After speaking, Wen Yiran's mouth curled up and left triumphantly.